☆★

(Y/n) = Your name
(hahah reference)
(S/c) = Skin colour
(H/c) = Hair colour
(F/c) = Favourite colour
(E/c) = Eye colour

(Y/n) = Your name (hahah reference)(S/c) = Skin colour(H/c) = Hair colour(F/c) = Favourite colour(E/c) = Eye colour

"If nothing has been... has been accomplished, there is no value... no value at all in... being immortal."

Name:

(Y/N) Faputa

Height:

106 cm / 3'5 ft
(SMOL. faputa's approx. height sorry if you don't like it!!)

Other known names:

The Embodiment Of Value
The Eternal Princess
The Princess Of The Narehates

Backstory:

Faputa is Irumyuui's last daughter after using her last wish with the third egg, and she holds all the anger and regret that Irumyuui had for not being able to protect her previous children.

Appearance:

Faputa's face, upper arms, and upper torso are (S/C). Her hair is long and feathery. Fluffy (H/C) fur covers her rabbit-like ears, forearms, legs, and lower body, starting at her hips. One of Faputa's most noticeable traits is her four arms. On each of her hands are 3 large (F/C) claws, which act as fingers, with the forth and fifth folded away. Furthermore her folded away fingers have hidden delicate talons with sensing organs that function similar to the sense of (F/C) claw like protrusions are also on her hair, her knees, and the ends of her feet, similar to hooves.

 Furthermore her folded away fingers have hidden delicate talons with sensing organs that function similar to the sense of (F/C) claw like protrusions are also on her hair, her knees, and the ends of her feet, similar to hooves

Her eyes are (E/C) with large, rounded pupils. Behind her are 5 tails, which spread out in a fan. She had worn a pair of goggles slung over her shoulder which she received from Reg, covering her chest.