I = The Ghost

She was falling, after having defeated the turbinid dragon and absorbing the village, she finally served her purpose, and as she was falling to her supposed death, a soft aura emanated from her body, her whole body dissapearing mid air, and so did...

She was falling, after having defeated the turbinid dragon and absorbing the village, she finally served her purpose, and as she was falling to her supposed death, a soft aura emanated from her body, her whole body dissapearing mid air, and so did some "remains" of the interference unit.

As (Y/n) woke up, the first thing she noticed, was her almost destroyed companion, as destroyed as she first found them, the turbinid dragon had caused them a lot of damages, yet they were still capable to talk.

As some weeks passed by, Gaburoon was directing (Y/n) to reconstruct him once again, her stealing metals from small cities nearby in her ghost form, this starting a rumour of ghosts in the area.

"Nee Gabu, what else do you need, sosu?" (Y/n) was smacking Gaburoon on the head, as if patting their head "We need screws and the remaining leg will be complete" Gaburoon said, after these weeks of rebuilding, her work paid off nicely. And with these words, (Y/n) got off Gaburoon and stretched, getting ready and transformed into her "ghost" form, going to the city to look for the missing screws to finish rebuilding Gaburoon "I'm going to look for it, Sosu." She said and left, heading quickly towards the village, the night falling.

- In another place -

"Alright! We are here," said Gojo Satoru, walking alongside his students, Itadori Yuuji, Megumi Fushiguro and Nobara Kugisaki. "Now what?" Itadori asked, "We have to look for information about the supposed ghosts and spirits that have been sighted, we will start by asking the inhabitants here." Gojo said, and they all went in opposite directions, Itadori running off to some nearby random shops, Megumi going to a carpentry shop, Nobara running to stores that sell clothes and Gojo running off to buy sweets instead of actually helping.

- With the emo guy

As Megumi walked in the store, he looked around, he noticed there was sections where they sold different tools for woodwork. Strangely enough there was some boxes that contained different kinds of metals, screws, spoons and basically much everything that is made from metal. As he stared it too long a worker came to ask him if he needed something "Hello, do you need something?" Megumi turned to look at them "What are those boxes with metals?" "Ah those are offerings for the ghosts, they come usually at night and take certain metal stuff so we decide to offer it to them, as most of the people here seem to have broken metal things." Megumi nodded and quickly left, going back to the same spot they were in.

- With the guy that prob says finger lickin' good

As Yuji walked by the shops, he spotted one selling... Fur? It was a (H/c) fur, some of the fur even had weird blood on it "Why are you selling fur?" he asked the lady who sell it "Because it's fur of the Ghost, most won't buy it and say it will bring bad luck but i think it's a good omen for what's next to come", the lady started explaining "There is a ghost that's been appearing for some months at night, it seems to be a rather shy spirit, yet i'm sure it is a good one considering since it first appeared there hasn't been much paranormal activities"

[What quite actually happened....

"Nee Gabu!" (Y/n) yelled for him to look at a small curse she found "They're more grotesque than in the 6th layer! do you think this is a new layer?" She asked him
"it quite seems like that, yet I don't think it might be the case as the walls of the abyss looks nowhere near." "Hm maybe we somehow got out, sosu." She looked a bit confused and took a bite out of the small curse, wich was seemingly a worm...
(Basically (Y/n) killing and feeding on curses, not realizing she was absorbing cursed energy)]

"Ah, i see. I don't get it" Yuji said while making a kind of bizarre (REFERENCE) face and putting his hand on his chin as in a thinking manner.

The lady just laughed it off and waved as Yuji went back to the same spot they were in, the night catching up more faster than they could have thought along with a mysterious Narehate

YES I HATE THAT WORM THING I AM NOT JEALOUS OR ANYTHING BUT WHY DOES IT CLING TO TOJI LIKE KEEP YOURSELF OFF MY HUSBAND?!?!