|0.3|

-----------------------𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧!!------------------------

I felt like a vampire so early here.
The Sunlight burnt my skin .
𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞
I can feel the morning breeze touching my skin, making my body get a shiver and I sneezed.

" Tristan, I trust you " uncle Jeremy pat my back almost slapping hard as if he is angry with me.

Honestly everyone knows about my past with uncle Jeremy's daughter dahlia.

After the couple split up , uncle J settled with us and became a helping hand.
Whereas, her mother ran off with her .

When Uncle j , finally understood and was filled with regret.
He started tracking her down.
Uncle j kept tracking her but almost lost and he lost his hopes for finding his daughter.
I swear my Daisy would be suffering with that old lady.
Her mother misunderstood us and I understand how difficult it would be for her to accept that her daughter used to play with the kid , whose family was all into murders and illegal stuff.

I use to hate her a lot , growing up became difficult for me.
I was a teenager with lots of emotions .
Emotions to express.
Emotions to be revealed.
Emotions to be controlled
And emotions to be confessed.

I can still see her smile, even when I try to imagine.
I don't know how she must be looking right now.

Uncle j finally after years was able to track his daughter down and here we are to take her back.
To take my gem back.

Everyone still consider us as a couple specially me deeply in love with Daisy and they know I can go beyond the limits if I found her.

I know they don't want me to do this.
But they failed and I ...
I truly love her by my heart.
The hopes I lost are rebuilding inside of me.

As if I'm finally found my puzzle's missing piece .
There are total 15 cars and more than 50 people here.

I swear to god. Daisy I'll protect you from all the filthy flies who lurk around.

I took a sip of my coffee, making myself comfortable on the bed we are right now.
The hotel is so luxurious and huge.
I'm left alone in the huge room again, so I kept staring at those clouds stuck floating high up.

I remember she used to love watching these too.

𝑜ℎ 𝑐'𝑚𝑜𝑛!!

"𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑠 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑜!! 𝑅𝑖𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑑!" 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑏𝑏𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑦 𝑎𝑟𝑚 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑟𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑠𝑒𝑡.

" 𝑑𝑎𝑚𝑛! 𝑀𝑌 𝑔𝑎𝑚𝑒 ! 𝐹𝑢𝑐𝑘 𝑜𝑓𝑓 𝑏𝑟𝑜! 𝐺𝑒𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑦 𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚!", 𝑖 𝑠𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑒𝑧𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑤𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑝𝑢𝑠ℎ ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑦 𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚.

"𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 " , ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑠𝑐𝑟𝑢𝑛𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑑 𝑢𝑝 , 𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑠.

𝑖 𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑚𝑦 𝑤ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑒 𝑔𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑖𝑚 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑎𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑘𝑖𝑑𝑠 .

𝑇𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑒𝑘𝑠.
𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛 , 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑖 𝑛𝑜𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑝𝑖𝑐𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛.