|0.2|

∞   𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗   ∞

"Boys day off, get ready, we are going back"
Uncle Jeremy with Vincenzo were smoking out in the yard.
Usually we don't find the whole members of the so called fam together.

" Where are we going? Dad? " Gio asked taking one of the cigars out of his hand.
He looks so perfect, fine curves all over body and a heart warming smile.
I do not look like my dad neither my brother Giovanni.

" Gimme that back! " Dad shouted ,exhaling the damn smoke but gio didn't even flinched.
He simply raised his eyebrows .

" I asked you something papa "
He said while throwing that cigarette off.
Dad looked a bit grumpy this morning.
Of course why won't he! after brutally murdering and fucking whores the whole night.

" What do you guys mean? Where are we going this morning?"

I asked taking a bite out of the served sandwich.

ᵐᵐᵐᵐ...ᶠᵘᶜᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵈᵉˡⁱᶜⁱᵒᵘˢ

" New york. Tristan " a smile lit my face up.
But dad's chuckles made it disappear.

ᵃʳᵉ ʷᵉ ʳᵉᵃˡˡʸ ...ⁱ ᶜᵃⁿᵗ ᵇᵉˡⁱᵉᵛᵉ.

Uncle Jeremy sat next to me , trying to get an excuse to talk .

" You know for whom? "
They all laughed.
As usual.

ᵐʸ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗˢ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᶜʳᵃᶻʸ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸ ᵐⁱⁿ...

" Obviously for your daughter! "
They all laughed loud this time.

The sandwich from my hand fell straight in my plate.

ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵐᵉᵃⁿˢ...
ˢʰᵉ ?
ˢ-ˢʰᵉ'ˡˡ ᵇᵉ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ?....
ʷᵉ ...
ᶠⁱⁿᵃˡˡʸ...

I was so lost in my thoughts, didn't even noticed everyone had their eyes on me.

I tried to search for Marcus and Theo who were already trying harder not to smile
My breath went faster, each time her name was in their mouths, my pulse went faster.

ⁱˡˡ ᵇᵉ ᵐᵉᵉᵗⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ!
ⁱ ʷᵃˢ ʰᵃˡᶠ ʷᵃʸ ˢᵐⁱˡⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰʳᵒᵘᵍʰ ᵉˣᶜⁱᵗᵉᵈ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗˢ.

" So when are we.." I cut off my words , looking straight at papa who had a knife in his hand.

He stood up and I knew the next move.
Before the knife would be next to my throat I quickly moved my chair back making him fall straight towards uncle Jeremy , the knife pierced through the soft leather of the chair.

" Dad!? " I helped him stood up.
Yes .
I helped him stood up when he was trying to stab me up with a huge fucking knife.

" I wanna hear something from you Tristan. Come with me " Dad and his words are something we need to obey.

It's more like we are being held hostage.

Gio and Alessa are the most favorite kids of dad except me.
I followed him towards his room.

He grabbed my hand and agressively pulled me striaght up to the bed where mom was with her maids.

Dad glared towards 'em and they left within a second.

He closed the door and sat near mom.

My mother looked confused. Her emotions were mixed and she looked scared . Scared for?

ᶠᵒʳ ᵐᵉ ...ᶠᵒʳ ʰᵉʳ..

" I know you heard of the news of us visiting new york right?" Taking another cigar and inhaling more he finally spit his words out ,
" I know you saved her once but this time I want you to obey me. No one in this fucking house disobeys. Cause I am the supreme , note that down. I don't care bout you fucking whores, kiling them, smuggling and doing illegal things. I don't give a fuck bout you jerking off on that little punk whom we are gonna bring up here "
as soon as he mentioned her , my eyes straight met his.