KyouKage

" She doesn't even know who you are!" Tobio shouts. "I'm her mother!" She shouts back. "You were my mother too!" He yells, tears streaming down his face.

"Maybe I'll never be able to make things right with you, but there's still time for Akiri, Sakiko and Taro." She leans down in front of her children who are sitting on the couch, stroking Akiris cheek, who's sitting on Taros lap. All with tear-streaked faces and runny noses.

Everyone in the house is crying really. It's a bit hard not to. They're mother came into their lives, once again, wanting to try and be their mother...again.

"I am so sorry if I hurt you. I love you so much. I'll never hurt you again. Please let me be your mommy again. Please?" Sakiko and Taro lean in to hug her, she hugs back. Tobio can only roll his eyes at his mother, a mixture of anger and pain boiling inside of him.

"You know what? You're right." He walks out of site where the coat rack is, grabbing his jacket. "You are their mother. And you're here now, so I'm done. I'm done with the school and the bills and the clinics. I'm done." He leans down, grabbing his bag. "They're all yours now, mom. Good luck." He says, opening the door and slamming it behind him.

He only goes two doors down, leaning against the door and sliding down, waiting for Kyoutani to get back from practice, which shouldn't be too long now. In the meantime, he grabs out a cigarette and shakily lights it, playing their fight over and over again.

She had done it. His mom came back and actually won over her children's hearts. It's not like it's the first time this has happened, so really, it shouldn't bother him. It shouldn't bother him that the kids he had raised since birth chose her, someone who occasionally came into their lives just to fuck it up, and yet it does.

Whatever, they made up their minds.

"You okay there?" A familiar voice from above asks. He gives a nod. "Yeah, I'm fine." His voice is hoarse, his eyes are red, and his face is tear streaked. Kentaro helps him up and unlocks the door, grabbing his hand and leading him inside. He takes his shoes off, dumps his bag on the floor by the door then walks out of sight without another word.

Fifteen minutes later and he hasn't come back out. So Kyoutani gets up to go and look for him, where he found him sitting at the edge of his bed, with wet hair wearing his pajamas. He shut the door, walking up to him. "What happened?" He asks gently, grabbing his wrist.

"It doesn't matter." His free hand makes its way down to Kentaro's crotch, got off the bed and sank down to his knees. It took him a moment to realize what he was about to do, grabs his hands and pulls him back up. "No, no, no baby, remember what I said? You need to talk, now tell me what happened, please?"

Fresh tears appeared, just from that one word, 'please', the word his mom had used twenty minutes or so ago.

"She took the kids." He sobs out. "What? What do you mean? Who did?"
"Mom. She's back, she took the kids back because she wants to be a parent again." He's now gasping for air, which makes him panic and his breathing becoming even more rapid.

There's not much Kentaro can do, besides hug him tightly and give him reassuring affection, which had calmed him down enough to gain his breath back, however, he's still crying, he's still a complete mess.

"Hey, it's not like she'll be here long. Sayo will stay for a week, before realizing that she can't look after six children on her own, ask you to help and when you say no, she'll disappear with a note." Kageyama only chuckles, as it's the truth, each time she comes back, this happens. "It was more than that. It was a big fight. We yelled at each other, I left, telling them that I was done with everything."

"I know. It's okay. I'm right here and won't be going anywhere. You're safe with me." He whispers soothingly.