ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ | ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ

Enemies to lovers| DD osama

Arielle Everheart

Arielle Everheart

4/28/2024

9am - harlem, ny

I woke up with a groan, feeling more annoyed than usual. Today was the day that my brother and I had to spend time with our father, someone we both hated. But what annoyed me the most was that he had his new girlfriend with him. I couldn't stand the thought of being in the same room as her, let alone spending the whole day with them.

As I got dressed, I couldn't help but think about how our family had ended up in this situation. It all started when my father left us for another woman. He had abandoned my mother, my older brother, my little sister, and I with nothing but a house. He took all the money and left us struggling to make ends meet. We were all hurt and angry, especially my brother and I. We couldn't understand how someone could just walk out on their family like that.

My brother and I had made a pact to never forgive our father for what he did. We had cut off all communication with him and refused to see him. But today, our mother had convinced us to spend some time with him, for the sake of our little sister. She wanted us to try and have a relationship with our father, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. I still held onto my anger and resentment towards him.

the power rangers 

you guys still comin? 💞

Twin 🖤: we will be there in like 15  🖤

Ma girl💞:  I'll be there in 5 minutes 💞💞 

fit check 😜