ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ | ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ

Enemies To Lovers| DD osama

Arielle Everheart

Arielle Everheart

5/17/2024

8pm- harlem, ny

It was a Friday night and my friends and I were getting ready to go out to a party. Jazzy and I were in my room, trying to decide what to wear while the rest of the crew, Notti, DD, and Ddot, were on their way over.

'Are you ready yet?' Jazzy called out from the bathroom, where she was doing her makeup.

'Almost!' I replied, frantically going through my closet. I wanted to look perfect for this party, especially since my ex, Elijah, would be there.

I went to my ma's room to inform her if i am still aloud to go out.

"hey bby" my ma says, "Where are you going?" she adds.

"I'm going out with my friends remember" i state.

"where about's are you going, because?" she asks.

"oh, where just going to get something to eat" I reply.

"You better not be drinking or smoking" she states, "And I'm going out with my friends so i won't be home in till tomorrow, your brother will look after you"

"Why would i smoke and drunk, thats ew" i say giving her a hug and going back into my room.

My whole family is very religious especially my grandma, so thats why my ma doesn't play about me drinking and smoking.

A few minutes later, the boys arrived, we were all hyped for this party.

"you guys ready for this party or whatt" notti yells.