ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ | ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

Enemies To Lovers| DD osama

Arielle Everheart

Arielle Everheart

5/10/2024

6pm - Harlem, ny

It was a sunny Saturday afternoon when the gang decided to go to the arcade. The boys, Ddot, dd and Notti, pulled up in Ddots car to pick up me and Jazzy. As soon as we got in.

I waved at them as they pulled up next to me. Ddot was behind the wheel, with notti sitting next to him. I jumped into the car and we were off to the arcade.

"Who's ready for the arcade" Ddot exclaimed, revving the engine.

"I ammm" Jazzy chimed in, her eyes sparkling with anticipation.

As we drove, we talked and laughed about everything, But the weird thing is Dd, who was sitting next to me, kept flirting with me but i wasn't having it, he said that he wasn't my type so why would i give him the attention. But i can't help but blush....

"Deadass, you guys both say you don't like eachother and now look at both of you,  flirting." Notti joked, winking at us in the rearview mirror.

"nigga, shut the fuck up" Dd shouts from next to me.

Jazzy and Notti, on the other hand, cuteness as a couple. They held hands and whispered sweet nothings to each other, making Ddot groan in exaggerated disgust.

"Nigga, why you groaning so loud?" Notti asks.

"Because you and jazzy disgust me" replies Ddot making Notti roll his eyes.

We arrived at the arcade and quickly made our way inside. The place was packed with people, all trying to get a chance to play their favourite games. We decided to split up and meet back after an hour.