𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒

Dahlia Monroesinger,actress,youtube

Dahlia Monroe
singer,actress,youtube

BIRTHDAY
APRIL 16 2009

BIRTH SIGN
ARIES

BIRTHPLACE
LONDON,UK

AGE
14 YEARS OLD

About She has starred in Netflix tv show babysitters club as Kristy Thomas as well as a series of unfortunate events as violet baudelaiere

About
She has starred in Netflix tv show babysitters club as Kristy Thomas as well as a series of unfortunate events as violet baudelaiere.She started doing music in 2023 and highest viewers were 51.8m now is currently 10.3m.She also appeared in the latest transformers movie as Ophelia Oaks and many more.She is believed to be filming a new movie but it is yet to be announced.She plays Aurora Sterling in percy jackson and the olympians series and has featured in stranger things from season 2 to onwards as arielle wheeler a very beloved character.
She maintains connections with her fans by posting a day in my life on her youtube which sometimes stars her friends and her twin brother Malachi Monroe.

Before Fame
She started out on YouTube as lia Monroe and has kept that name since 2019 and onwards.She did one ad of cocoa pops.

Trivia
She has over 50 million followers on TikTok and more than 30 million on instagram.In 2019 she posted her first video on behind the scenes of baby sitters club.

Family life
She was born in London uk and raised there for 10 years until moving to the USA.Her full name is Dahlia rae Monroe.Her parents names are Brooke and Mike .According to the internet she has never dated as we know of.

Associated with
She has associated with singer and actress Olivia Rodrigo,actress,Momona Tamada,actor,Brady noon and actor Mason Thames.

VIDEO

MOST POPULAR

BORN APRIL 16
#2

YOUTUBE STAR
#4

ACTRESS
#23

14 YEAR OLD
#3

BORN IN UK
#2

ARIES
#30