𝟎𝟎𝟐,𝐒𝐎 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐒𝐇?

ʜᴇ ꜱᴀʏꜱ ɪ'ᴍ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ ʜɪꜱ ᴄʟᴏᴛʜᴇꜱ
ꜱᴏ ᴀᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀɴ ʙʏ ᴏʟɪᴠɪᴀ ʀᴏᴅʀɪɢᴏ

mentions of depresssion(she's not really depressed)

(kind lazy don't blame me so i'm gonna skip)

𝐃𝐀𝐇𝐋𝐈𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖,it was around 7 pm so maddy picked us up her and leah sat in the front and i sat in the middle between walker and aryan.

it was about a 30 minute drive so i played my olivia rodrigo and taylor swift playlist through my earphones but only wearing one.

i was getting tired i soon drifted off too sleep but kept my self awake.

"i can tell your tired you can sleep on my shoulder."i heard someone whisper in my ear i turn to see walker looking at me with his blue eyes.

there's a hundred ways i could describe his eyes,the colour of the clear blue sky,bejeweled like sapphires i couldn't stop staring at them.

"it's fine walk."i responded to his gesture as i watch dior,leah and aryan engage in their own conversation about if pineapple belongs in pizza which it doesn't.

"i don't mind ill wake you up when we're here." he promised. few seconds later i notice myself drift off to sleep on walker's shoulder my vision black.

𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐑'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

i watch as dahlia slowly drifts off to sleep on my shoulder we were about 10 minutes away from the house where charlie,malachi and momona were waiting for us at leah's house.

we arrived at the house but dal was still asleep and i didn't want to wake her up she was fast asleep.everyone left the car as i was still trying to find away to give her a piggy back.

"walker you coming?"aryan asked as he closed the car door walking to the door.
"yeah one sec."i replied

once i got her on my back l notice leah taking a photo and running off i would go after her but i'm too lazy and plus i have to get dahlia to bed.

i enter the house to everyone sitting down on the floor choosing the movie as i walk upstairs to watch the bedroom to set dahlia to bed.

i walk down the stairs the stairs and they are still choosing a movie.

"hey where's dahlia?"momona asked turning her eyes away from the screen."oh she went to sleep upstairs."i answered her question she nodded in response.

we all agreed on watching scream so we put that on and about 30 minutes into the movie i hear my phone ping it was a text message from my ex.

sunny sandler

we were happy until she cheated on me i blocked her but i don't know how she got my number back i decided to ignore it.

then she decided to spam me by sending 200 different messages to me and it was getting annoying and i wasn't the only one who noticed.