000

BACKSTORY

WHEN,Dahlia Monroe was younger she was a very smart girl,top of her class yet as she grew older when it came to love she wasn't that smart at it at all.

PEOPLE MAY WONDER WHY HER AND WALKER ARE "ENEMIES",probably because in 2nd grade(year 3) he pushed her into a teacher which got her a phone call from school to her parents for "hitting a teacher.

EVER SINCE THEN,Dahlia rose monroe claimed that walker william scobell is now and forever her enemy and 10 years later both with fame and even in a tv show together they still despise each other.

EVERY WHERE SHE GOES,she sees couples holding hands happily but Dahlia never understood because she has never loved before.

THATS UNTIL,her and the person she despised most were love interest in a movie and a show but what's worse is that in the movie they have a kiss scene.

IN THE END,they may have a happy ending but there is no guarantee that it will be easy.

AN:soo this was just a backstory of why they hate each other yk and also i've found out dior goodjohn has yk shown she supports i*rael and supporting people who kill innocent children so i'm replacing her as clarisse and now madison bailey will yk like replace her as clarisse and part of the cast if you do not know what she looks like her she is.

bye now!