S01: FAMOUS || E01: PILOT

BBB

BBB

SEASON 1: FAMOUS

EPISODE 1:

The day of Dussehra. The three cousins met after a longest short time. The three cousins were BINDU, BITTU, and BUNTY. There is one more character, the leader of this group, named Miss Leader.

Well, let's start the journey of their meaningless stories...

Where logics won't work, only magic happens here.

On a fine day, where everyone was having a chat, the three cousins went into a room with doors locked and lights off. The room was dark, and they sat in a circle on a bed.

BINDU: I have an idea... Let's play UNO.

BITTU: Noooooo... The switch is very far from us... Let's talk about scary stories... (in a creepy voice)

BUNTY: ... (snoring)

Bindu takes a pillow and beats on Bunty's face. Bunty wakes up and observes Bindu's face. The face looks very angry, with two horns on the face. Bunty gets afraid and faints again.

Bindu turns towards Bittu. Bittu also got afraid and ran towards Bunty, pouring water to wake him up. Bittu shakes Bunty's head so fast, watching Bindu's face. Bunty gets up finally, and then Bindu sits nicey like a little child that acted like she didn't know anything. Bittu and Bunty sat along with her, but carefully.

(Little secret: Bittu and Bunty are afraid of her because of her character swings.)

BINDU: Ok... Let's continue... So, Bittu, you are talking about something scary stories. What's about it?

BITTU (INNER FEELINGS): You look more scarier than scory stories.

BINDU: Huh... I can hear you... I think I need to give you something... Hahahaha...

Bindu punches Bittu in the face. While punching, she looks towards Bunty. Bunty again sees two horns on her head.

BUNTY: Yes, mam... Whatever you say. We will eat today...

Suddenly, both Bindu and Bunty also felt their stomachs growling.

BITTU: Let's go and get some food.

BUNTY: Haa... Lets go

The three of them get into an auto, and the driver charges them 200 rupees.

Auto driver (INNER THOUGHT'S): Today is my lucky day. Instead of 20 Rs. I got 200 Rs. Really, children are Gods...

Auto driver: So, if you want, I will come again for return dropping too... (IN MIND: I can get more 200... Hehe)

BINDU: Don't ever think. You want to follow me because I am cute... I am gonna complaint to the police station that you are teasing this cute girl.

Auto driver: No No No... Don't do that. I will leave.

The hotel they reached was on three streets beside their house. They went into the hotel and started checking the menu. Well, they weren't checking the items; instead, they were looking at prices.

BUNTY: I think we got into the wrong hotel. The prices are higher than the numbers I learned.

BITTU: Haa... Let's try another hotel, a less expensive hotel.

BINDU: Ok, fine!

The three of them searched all nearby hotels and found nothing with low-priced items. Finally, they see a pani puri shop and think they will fill their stomachs with that.

They took one plate of pani puri for each. After having it, the shop owner said that the total bill was 300 Rs.

BINDU: What? 300 Rs. I am not here for purchasing shop. You are trying to loot me. I won't give you more than 30 RS.

BITTU AND BUNTY: Yes! Yes!

Shop owner: This shop is the top one in whole India... Big celebrites come here to eat pani puri. They pay in thousands, but you three look so cute. So, I am offering only 300 Rs.

BINDU: Ohh... Really! I look cute? Haha.. I know. Take this 300 Rs.

Bittu and Bunty started laughing so hard as Bindu said she was cute. Bindu notices their laughter. They suddenly stopped laughing looking at her. After spending money, they checked their pockets, which became empty.

BINDU: Total 500 Rs. that we bought.

BITTU: 200 Rs. for auto and 300 Rs. for pani puri.

BUNTY: The biggest question is: How are we going to our house without money?

All three of them looked at each other and started walking.

BUNTY: You know... Walking after eating is good for health... Hehe...

BINDU: Really, Who's idea is this? Going out.

Bittu points a finger towards Bunty. Bindu replies with a creepy smile that makes both of them shiver.

BINDU: It's all because of our parents. They aren't rich...

BITTU: Haa... Let's get rich then. But for that, we need to get famous... like a celebrity.

BINDU: You mean like me...

Bittu and Bunty mermur to each other in their ears, "Is she always like that?"

BUNTY: Nah... he means famous.

Bunty gets a puch from Bindu on the eye.

BINDU: So famous...

BITTU: Famous...

BUNTY: Famous...

ALL THREE: Famous...

All three of them, while walking, observe a movie poster and stop looking at it. Thinking about when they will get into posters. And then they started walking again.

BUNTY: I got an idea...

BINDU: Your last idea made us walk here... I am gonna punch your face and play it like a foot ball if your idea doesn't seem good.

BUNTY: How about we make a movie?

BITTU: It looks good, but we don't have that much money... So... The road ends again.

BINDU: Well, we can make short films and publish them on YouTube. We do have a phone; a talented actor like me... I can make your work easy by being the lead role.

Bittu and Bunty went afar from her and started discussing secretly under a street light...

BITTU: I will say that, better than making her the lead role, there may be other ways to get famous... Just think

BUNTY: You are right... We get negative views if we post a video with her... It's dangerous to so many viewers too...

Bindu, after watching them discuss secretly, gave them a strong punch on the head and pulled them away, stating, "It's finally fixed. We are making a movie. And we are getting famous..."

All three of them shouted, "Hurraayyy..." And they reached their house too.