002 - who did this to you?

run. thats all she could do, she ran through the empty halls of the school her legs aching since she had been running for so long. never in her life had she ever felt this scared.

a long string of curses left her mouth when she looked behind her and saw the familiar black hair trailing not far from her. she ran even faster, her legs really starting to tell her to stop running but her mind wouldnt listen.

tears started to fill her eyes, the fear slowly starting to kick in, her flight or fight instinct made her run so quickly she might just have been a sprinter running in the olympics.

"running wont do you any good kitty" the husky voice from behind yelled, making the fear in her veins intense adding to the adrenaline rush she was already having. "i dont care! ill run for as long as i have to!" she yelled back, sprinting away like her life depended on it.

a sigh and a curse was heard before the footsteps from behind came close. too close. she was pushed over, her legs giving out and buckling beneath her, making her fall on the ground dramatically. "i didnt even push you that hard." the male snickered.

"well i mean i was running for like thirty fucking minutes, so i would expect my legs to give out" she sassed, her voice not sounding one bit scared while she looked up and into his eyes, holding eye contact with the male that seemed to tower over her.

"and you still have a mouth like that? what a surprise. its honestly a shocker no one has put you in your place yet" the male shrugged. she giggled while nodding her head "i know right, honestly by now i should be dead!" she laughed, recalling all the times she pissed people off with non stop moving mouth.

"could you quiet down? my students are trying to revise for their upcoming tests, we dont need to hear about.. whatever it is your talking about." a teacher stepped out her class, giving them a firm look while the looked at her and ryujin shook her head.

"no i cant be quiet actually, i have this condition where my mouth doesnt stop moving, so for you to say that to me is really inconsiderate." ryujin deadpanned. "look i really dont care what conditions you have, move away from my classroom or be quiet" the teacher said.

"why?" the male spoke up, "dude are you deaf or something she said her students were revising genius!" ryujin sassed looking at the guy. "this 'dude' has name, and his name is sunghan thank you" the guy sassed back.

"ok 'sunghan', i could care less that you have a name. can you give me a second to catch my breath before we make a run for it?" ryujin asked, making eye contact with sunghan once more.

"no, but ill let you off the hook if you come with me." he said, raising his eyebrows and holding out his hand so she could take it. she looked at his hand suspiciously, but considering she had ran out of class so she wouldnt get her ass beaten, this was the best she could do to save herself.

"okkk, but promise i would be forced into kissing men. i like girls." she deadpanned, looking dead in his eyes. "there wont be any men there trust me." sunghan said, a smirk making itself visible on his face. ryujin nodded and took his hand, standing up.

the two walked side by side in an awkward silence. with ryujin's eyes wandering around the school she was so familiar with and the sunghan's eyes trailing ryujin, making sure she wasnt planning to run off.

when they had arrived, they were in a hidden spot in the school. the spot was well known for skipping classes or smoking. unfortunately for ryujin, the spot was empty. only when sunghan and ryujin arrived did three other girls arrive as well.

ryujin looked behind her as soon as she heard more then two footsteps trailing her back. "who are they?" she asked, her brow raising as she eyed them. "damn you girls are fine" she muttered seeing one of their ears turn pink.