003 - no more trouble

the brown haired girl with the pink strip in her hair walked with anger in her steps, making everyone around her intimidated immediately. a clearing made for her so she could walk directly where she needed to be.

stopping by her locker, yeji had placed all her school books and equipment inside it, taking out her phone and a hair tie. placing her phone in a safe spot -the back of her jeans- and her tying her hair into quite a tight but quick ponytail, she stormed off once again.

"you." she walked towards a rather small blue haired girl, "you know who karina, giselle, winter or ningning are?" yeji asked demandingly, "of course i do! they're so cool arent they?" the girl replied almost immediately, her voice shaking while she spoke quietly.

"yeah 'so cool,' anyways. do you know where they are?" yeji said so sarcastically it further scared the girl and she stammered while attempting to shake her head 'no.'

yeji narrowed her eyes at the girl, giving an extremely judgmental look before walking off with the anger still in her steps. she was so angry you could practically see the steam blowing out her ears.

"hyunjin-ah!" she called out, her tone serious and her face angry, resembling a kitten. the long haired blond male turned to find his sister basically running towards him in an angry manner.

"yej! how are you?" hyunjin said nervously, he had only seen yeji like this once. and that time was when he pranked her by 'smashing her makeup into pieces' but it was 'fake makeup' that was really the same thing just re-bought.

"dont pull that bullshit on me." yeji said, her eyes still narrow and her tone never moving anything from serious. it was an odd contrast really, yeji's voice was usually filled with joy and happiness, now it was filled with anger and stubbornness.

"someone woke up on the wring side of the bed" a boy with fluffy pink hair muttered under his breath, chuckling slightly at his unfunny joke.

"and you wont wake up if you keep talking shit" yeji shot back, the look on her face leaving no room for argument. "my bad! i didnt think you'd hear it cutie!" the red haired boy placed his hands up in defence of himself.

"tae chill, thats my little sister." hyunjin warned and the boy nodded, looking back at yeji who was still fuming smoke out her eyes. "by the way yej, what did you need? and is it really worth my time?" hyunjin asked, his brow raising in suspicion.

"i think you might wanna hear this, considering the fact that ryujin is currently sat in the nurse's office and could possibly be sent to hospital!" yeji stressed, her brows raising and her voice gradually growing in volume.

this made hyunjin's goofy smile drop, his heart sinking so far it might as well just have been swallowed by his stomach, "what happened to her?!" hyunjin almost cried out, slowly feeling anger pit in the bottom of his stomach.

"exactly. aespa beat her up, im tryna find them." yeji explained in a rush, seeing chan walk up to the group was all she really needed. "whos beat up? what did aespa do now?" chan asked in a low and serious tone. "aespa beat up ryu, shes seriously hurt." yeji rushed an explanation and chan nodded.

"ill have then dealt with by today." chan stated in an authoritative voice. "i wanna get a few hits on them though" yeji whined lowly, "that puts a target on your back for the rest of aespa's lil gang so dont think about it yeji." chan said in that same stupid voice that always sent shivers down yeji's spine.

she nodded her head sadly and turned around, "well since im clearly not of any use here, let me go and check on ryujin." yeji muttered lowly, waving goodbye to the guys before walking off, her heart heavy and tears slowly cornering her vision.