004 - sorry doesnt fix anything

"no way! hyunjin is obviously better than yeji! i mean he is way better looking and is just like better." a girl with dark brown hair explained, her eyes lighting up as she thought of the man she spoke of.

"your only saying that cause he has the same name as you" ryujin pouted already done with the conversation, "no way! we have different names. my name is kim hyunjin and his is hwang hyunjin." hyunjin scoffed while rolling her eyes.

"my exact point" ryujin grumbled beofre turning her attention to the english worksheet placed in front of her. "im literally never gonna go to an english speaking country why do i have to do this?" she whined to herself while fully knowing she wanted to go london to study there.

"no but like did you hear about that new couple?" ryujin heard a slightly high pitched voice speak from a few metres away. "wait, i think i have. yeji and yeonjun right?" a familiar voice responded, not hearing words ryujin assumed the other person had nodded.

"yes those two. i cant believe that bitch is daring my man." the high pitched voice somehow went really low and it lowkey scared the living shit out of ryujin. "girl bye he was never your man, he literally rejected you" hyunjin had responded with sigh leaving her pretty pink lips.

"no but yeji really is a slut though. like wasnt she dating soobin two months ago or something?" the voice said and hyunjin gasped. "no! yeji hasnt dated anyone since minnie was found dead. i thought you of all people would know that somi"

that caught ryujin's attention, and she turned her head. "no thats a lie. yeji dated yuqi before minnie im pretty sure but yuqi and yeji said it was better if they were friends. minnie and yeji never dated, they only had a talking stage but never did much in it. minnie was like madly in love with yeji" ryujin shrugged.

"how would you know?" somi said while giving ryujin a judging look. "cause im extremely close with yeji and was the one who got the two talking?" ryujin responded with double the amount of sass.

"what do you even know?" somi scoffed looking at hyunjin who was focused on translating the words on the sheet, her tongue peeking out her lips in habit.

before ryujin could even register the question, let alone hear it, her mouth moved on its own and let out the words, "i know that yeji could have you dead like she has had with alot of other people." ryujin's hand instantly flew to her mouth and her eyes went wide.

hyunjin had turned to ryujin so quickly everyone was convinced she would get whiplash, while somi just completely froze. "what..?" hyunjin muttered quietly the colour being long gone off her face.

"uhm, promise you wont tell anyone?" ryujin laughed out of fear, the colour being gone from her face as well. "yeji has killed people?!" somi had accidentally shouted of shock and the other students turned to the three in the back including the teacher.

"is that what happened to sunghan? i mean he was on the news but i didnt know yeji had done that." one of their classmates, heejin, had spoke up a frown in her face. ryujin looked around the classroom only to find them all staring at her in horror, hoping she was joking.

"guys i was joking! yeji couldnt hurt a fly." ryujin said nervously, hoping they would buy. "shes right, yeji can barely hurt an animal why would she be involved with killing people?" chaeryeong had said in a bittersweet tone while glaring at ryujin.

ryujin only smiled sheepishly, while nodding at chaeryeong's words. the class didnt seem to buy it but nodded along with ryujin and returned back to their work while lowly whispering to their friends and it was obvious that they were talking about ryujin's slip up.

"class please work in silence. somi, heejin, kim hyunjin, chaeryeong and ryujin please go see the principal. these types of things are not good jokes and are not funny, hopefully you will keep that in mind for the next time you decide to gossip in my lesson." the teacher said while glaring at all five of them.