The Clown Cried

A/n: I'm on spring break and happened to think about you guys and decided to cook something up, also because I remembered the promise I made to M0NK3YS4L1F3 .... Anyways, I'll also be editing past chapters for small grammer mistakes.

This is 1/2 since I try to keep chapters under 1.5k.

Also I'm like 5% sure it's late spring/early summer cannonly but for here it's that.

Just a small reminder: English, Japanese

M/n woke up oddly late that morning. It was 7:30, around the time that he'd usually be eating breakfast while listening to his schedule.

Heading to the kitchen after stopping by the bathroom, he was met by pure silence. The lights were dimmed low with the occasional white noise from the air ventilation.

“What are you doing up so early?” A hoarse tinted whisper came from behind him.

Confusion fled through M/n as he turned around to meet deep brown eyes.

“What do you mean?” Pablo gave him an unimpressed look.

“Go back to bed, we aren’t doing anything until.. 11..” his voice trailed off as if he was only second guessing.

Oh. M/n finally realized the difference in leaders.

“Okay,” he could already tell he was going to enjoy this small experience.

჻ღཾཿ༉ ༘჻ღཾཿ༉ ༘჻ღཾཿ༉ ༘჻ღཾཿ჻

“So, what do they usually teach you?” M/n paused, the (favorite fruit/flavor) smoothie slowly falling back down the straw. After the early morning meet up, the basement returned to silence.

M/n’s old clock kicked in as he didn’t get up until 1pm. Surprisingly enough, he didn’t see his new teacher or anyone else until 2.

“As in, you don't have anything planned?” Pablo avoided eye contact, coughing into his hand.

“I’ll adapt from what you're used to so there isn’t a huge gap between you and regular trainees.”

Pfft- nice save.

“Well I usually get up around 6:15 and have a morning run-”

6:15?!”

Kairo, one of Pablo’s 3 assistants, screamed as María whipped around, her face mask almost sliding off her.

“Yes?..Anri said it’s good discipline for yourself to wake up earlier.”

“Yeah, discipline for ugly people! If you’re already beautiful you should be cultivating inner beauty which is, in fact, sleeping in!”
María cursed.