🎉Error's birthday🐇

Today was Error's birthday, though he didn't really care. Birthdays were a waste of time, and were honestly annoying and useless in Error's eyes. Of course Nightmare and his gang had a different opinion. They definitely weren't going to let Error ignore his birthday yet again. So, naturally they planned a party for him. A small one of course, but a party nonetheless.

Error was just planning on spending the day searching for the omega timeline, and maybe destroying an au or two, he definitely didn't have 'Celebrate my birthday with Nightmare and his gang' on his mental to-do list. He started his day like any other, the only thing different was he remembered it was his birthday, and grumbled about it a bit. Error always did nothing special on his birthday, and sometimes he even worked harder than usual, but ever since Nightmare, and his gang joined his life, they insisted he at least do less work on his birthday.

Error, of course, didn't listen and went off on a search for the omega timeline. However the bad sanses were actually glad Error ignored their requests this time, as Error being busy gave them more time to set up his party. After making sure Error had left the ANTI-VOID using his ability to sense emotions, Nightmare went to the living room to help his gang plan the get-together for Error. As Nightmare entered the living room he saw Dust, Killer, Horror, and Cross arguing on if they should invite Fresh or not.

"I don't know he may be annoying, but there aren't many people who we can invite." Cross said as he took a bite out of a chocolate bar, but not before waving it in front of XChara's face in a mocking manner.

"But doesn't Error find him more annoying then any of us?" Horror said, slightly puzzled by Cross's actions considering he didn't tell anyone about XChara, so he just looked crazy waving the chocolate in the air.

"Yeah he does, and it will already be a hassle to even get him to stay at the party the moment he walks in on it." Killer complained while scratching the chin of a gray and white splotchy cat.

"I think it would be safer to not invite him, we don't want him triggering Error's haphephobia in the middle of what is supposed to be a fun time for him." Dust explained feeling extremely tempted to steal Killer's cat.

"I think it would be best to keep the guest list as minimal as possible." Nightmare stated, catching the attention of all of his gang members.

"I just checked, and I can confirm Error is no longer in the ANTI-VOID, I think he is searching for the omega timeline again today." Nightmare continued.

"Alright! Now I can invade his privacy and decorate his ANTI-VOID with birthday decorations!" Killer exclaimed loudly, causing the cat to jump off his lap in surprise.

"Killer... I trust you are joking when you said 'invade his privacy' we want Error to enjoy himself, not lose all trust he has in us." Nightmare practically growled at Killer.

"Yeah, yeah I get it boss. I'll respect his boundaries or whatever." Killer grumbled in return, obviously not finding much threat in Nightmare's tone, despite him almost sounding feral.

"Calm down boss, I'm sure Killer won't do any unnecessary snooping, right Killer?" Dust attempted to calm his boss while also saving Killer's ass from getting thrown against the wall by a goopy tentacle.

"Yep, of course!" Killer assured Nightmare, picking up on the context clues that if he didn't play along he would surely be in a lot of pain, and someone else would probably be sent to the ANTI-VOID to set up the party.

Nightmare grumbled in annoyance, but slowly deflated from his anger high. He opened a portal to the ANTI-VOID, and sent Killer through, but not before giving him one last warning glare, that actually succeeded in it's message as Killer gulped before going through the portal. Horror silently left to go make some food, probably a chocolate cake for Error.