ZOMBIE ASYLUM

Surrounded by a forest on all sides was the secondary location our heroes travel to.

Meanwhile within the forest was a French Resistance fighter running for her life trying to escape her Nazi Captors

Her name was Sierra Lee Williams.
They fired their weapons at her trying to kill her but she disappeared into the woods behind a tree. The forest was smoky as she breathed through her scarf. Her and the Germans weren't the only things in the forest. That's what she didn't know until a bullet grazed her side knocking her to the ground. She quickly rolled over on her back and aimed her pistol toward the two German soldiers. Pressing the trigger quickly she was stomped to the ground by a lone German soldier. Wearing camouflage was the reason she didn't see him. He kicked the gun out of her hand and aimed him rifle about to kill her. Sierra panted only wishing to find the man that saved her life during the liberation of France.

Out of nowhere two men yanked the German to the ground and tore him apart. The screams of the German was enough to make Sierra get up and run away from the scene as the undead made their presence clear.

Running for her life, another German soldier was running after her as she ran towards a building in the center of the forest. Both running inside the building to escape the undead, they panted. Sierra didn't have her pistol but saw the German still had his Walter P38 in his holster. Quickly trying to grab his gun the German swatted her across the room as she kicked him back towards the window. She threw one of her daggers at him that stuck in his shoulder blades.

The German Soldier yelled in pain as Sierra tried to wrestle the gun out of his holster.

The German grabbed Sierra by the hair and kicked her down on her back. Climbing on top of her, the German soldier yanked the dagger out with a strained grunt and held it to her throat.
"Any last words Frauen?!"
"You should have been killed me when you had the chance"
She muttered.
The German raised the dagger about to strike until another soldier crashed into him striking him in the face multiple times and using the dagger to stab him in the neck.
"Nazi Scum!" The man muttered.
Sierra got up slowly grabbing the gun from the Germans holster, she aimed it at the man who saved her life but froze when they came face to face. She panted uncontrollably as the man stood to face her.
"You speak now?"
Jp Masaki said smiling. He recognized her. They first met in France. He was her first kiss.
She lowered her gun and couldn't believe it. She found him or rather he found her and saved her again.
"Sierra what are you doing here? Why aren't you in France?"
He asked her.
"I looked for you"
She said hugging him. Jp hugged her back and couldn't believe that she fought a whole war just to find him.
"I never wanted to stop. Even after the war ended. I had to keep going"
She said.
"Your one crazy woman you know that?"
He said.
"I've been told that before and it didn't stop me. How many of you are there?"
"Dee, one Russian and don't not kill the German. He's our guide"
"German? We don't let Nazis live Bralin"
"I need him alive"
"Why?"
She snapped.
"I can't tell you that. Not until he knows first. We're on a mission to find out where the secret war machine the Nazis were hiding and clearly that lead us here"
Sierra listened to him and sighed.
"Fine"
She winced when she stood straight.
"Are you shot?"
"No im okay"
"Like hell your not. Sierra your bleeding!"
She smiled missing his protectiveness over her.
"Why are you smiling?! This is serious!"
He said.
"Because Bralin. I've missed you"
She said.
He started to patch her up until Myka walked into the room.
"Ahh I see you made it and who is our little friend?"
He said observing Sierra who really wanted to shoot him.
"French Resistance. Came all the way through the war to find me"
Jp said.
"Ahh sehr gut! Now where are our other friends?"
Myka looked into the next room.
"Hello?!"
Myka called out.
"The hell are you yelling for?!"
Dee asked walking in.
"Ahh there's you und your stupid face und stupid voice"
"Hey fuck you fascist!"
Dee said walking in.
"Hello Corporal. It's been a while no?"
Sierra said with a smile.
"Holy shit. Lady Minou what the fuck are you doing here?!"
Dee asked.
"Looking for your brother"
She said.
"Now that's one hell of a dame right there"
Dee said nodding his head.
"Now where is our Russian friend?"
Jp said finishing up her bandages.
"We all got separated when those freak bags chased us"
Dee said as John smashed through the window.
Everyone drew their guns on him as he looked up.
"Did I miss something?"
John said.
"Ah gut now that we're all here. We can begin to search this place"
"Where the hell do we start?"
Dee asked.