Here we go again

I already said it in the description.
I hate Wattpad, they deleted my book, and will be working to switch to AO3, never heard of them just deleting your work without warning. Really who thought that was a good idea, I lost about 15 hours of work because of those.... yeah better not finish that sentence.

I will try put a little backstory to the chapters if necessary and hope this book has a better fate then her older sister.

I will still be taking requests and really do not care if you request multiple things. But,I want infos, not just please do that ship and done, no, I want some stuff I can work with, OK? Good, that's so nice of you, dear. Don't be shy to tell me all about your headcanons and ideas and what you'd like and dislike. If you want to remain anonymous that's totally fine, you can message me instead of leaving a comment.
Unless stated otherwise this will not change and requests will remain open.

If there is any questions, or anything else, leave a comment, a message on my profile, send me a direct message, just contact me somehow I'm on here daily, checking if there is anything new.

It also feels mandatory to say that English is not my first language, so feel free to correct mistakes.
While on that topic, I'm more than happy to help other writers or readers. If you need help with German, it's my native language and I will gladly translate for you.

I will also thank the people that requested before, liked my story, put it on their reading lists, commented and of course just read them.
Thank you for giving me a chance.
And those of you that are new: Hi how you doing dear? Thanks for joining us! You are lovely.

This is a positive space, we are not judging or hating here, only constructive criticism, or well intentioned criticism. If you are an ass, I will treat you as such and be removing your comments and blocking you from reading this book.
Thank you for being nice!

I also have another book on my profile. It's a rusame book with a concept I haven't read seen on here before, mabye check it out if you'd like? It's not getting all that much of my attention right now but is still nice.

I hope you have a good time here and can enjoy my little escape from reality with me.

Have a nice day/night!