Chapter index

I wanna do a chapter index with a short overview of the chapters, because I find them incredibly useful, but almost never see them.
The word count always has every word in the chapter, part of the story or not, in it.

O. Here we go again
Info chapter: overview; current situation; how to reach me; requests and what I want; my space, my rules

0.5. Chapter index
Short summaries of the chapters; information about the chapters

1. Normal morning Germany x Japan
Characters included: Germany (female); Japan (female, shifter)
Relationship: Germany x Japan, lesbians
Type: fluff (I think?)
Words: 552
Summary: East Germany is woken up by an ear stabbing her eye. She has to get up anyway, but her girlfriend is not too happy about it and promptly let's her know in her four legged, fluffy form. So their shared morning begins.

2. Fight France/UK
Characters included: France (male); Britain (male)
Relationships: France x UK, gay;
France x Germany, gay
Type: angst
Words: 442
Summary: France has had enough of Britain to their toxic and abusive relationship. Germany had confessed his feelings for him and it was a mutual thing. He wanted to break up with Britain, only for it to go horribly wrong and for him to end up trapped in a second story bathroom in Britains mansion. No phone, no way out and Britain in front of the door, promising him change and a bright future.

3. Drugs? Scotland x Ireland
-First ever request-
Characters included: Scotland (male); Ireland (male)
Relationship: Scotland x Ireland, gay
Type: hurt-comfort
Words: 1371
Summary: Scotland is dealing with a lot at the moment, he is trans, introverted, depressed and generally not in the best mental state. His relationships with Ireland, the outgoing, partying extrovert does help him a lot and he really does love him a lot, but a little extra help won't hurt. Ireland would never find out about his stash if it's hidden in plain sight, or so he thought. As he is taping the little bag of fine, white powder und their dorms table, Ireland suddendly stands in the doorway. Now it's over, he's done for.
But why would his lover hide such a thing from him, did Scotland not love him anymore?

4. Coffeeshop Czechia x Slovakia
-Second request-
Characters included: Czechia(male); Slovakia (female); Germany (female); Russian Empire (male); German Empire (male)
Relationships: Czechia x Slovakia, straight; GE x RE, gay
Type: fluff/ slice of life
Words: 2879
Summary: There is this woman. She's absolutely stunning and comes to his coffeeshop everyday at the same time. He can never get her to talk to him tho, that is till one day she brings a friend. Turns out that favor Germany still owed him was useful after all, now equippt with this new knowledge, Czechia makes himself look his best the next day, to finally make it happen. Surprisingly his Russian florist neighbour has a few good tips for him, as he goes to get the bouquet for Slovakia. He is actually successful this time.
"What a lucky lady that must be, don't you think?" The big German asked as he moved to kiss his lovers cheek.
"Yeah, they deserve every bit of that happiness." He answers quietly, just enjoying his own lovers attention.

5. 'Our love will last forever' Russia x USA
-This has it's own book-
Characters included: Russia (male); USA (male); Germany (male/female); Canada (male)
Relationship: Russia x USA, gay
Type: angst; mabye slight hurt-comfort
Words: 1570
Summary: "Why did you have to get involved in this love? We could have gotten married, you could have lived a comfortable life by my side. But no. You had to ruin this for us didn't you? Now I have to get rid of you..."
"Let us do it Russia. You're shaking like a leaf. We don't want you to take your last breath with him today."
"No! Germany I won't leave him to die alone!"
"Then just hold him and help him through it. You couldn't have picked a gentler death than this poison."
"I'm so sorry my love. I'll take care of Canada for you. I promise."
A few minu after the needle left the Americans neck, his last breath left his lungs.

6. Behind closed doors Russia x France
-third request-
Characters included: France (male); Russian Empire (male); St. Petersburg (male)
Relationship: Russia x France, gay
Type: mostly fluff, a bit of violence is implied, but not shown/described
Words: 4120
Summary: France announced that he'd visit. In the middle of the night the guards caught him as an intruder, so the Russian Empire is notified by St. Petersburg. He tells his capital to get the captive to his chambers and wait for his instructions. When he finally arrives there afer about half an hour, he finds a beat up France.
Once they got everyone else out the room, they can finally just be with each other again. Just them, behind closed doors.

7. Pretty words, sinful secrets Russia x France
-first try for the third request-
Characters included: Russia (male); France (female);
Relationship: Russia x France, straight
Type: fluff, comfort
Words: 1930
Summary: Russia is an overworked wreck at the moment, an unannounced visit from his lover, France, at first seems like a bad thing. But she has other plans. In the end he can't help but listen to her and she definitely knew just what he needed.

8. Behind the closed office door Russian Empire x France
Set in the same world as "Behind closed doors"
Characters included: France (male); Russian Empire (male)
Relationship: Russian Empire x France, gay
Type: Fluff, just Fluff; mabye a bit of comfort
Words: 942
Summary: The Russian Empire was working late into the night again, slumped over his paperwork, exhausted. His current visitor did not like that at all. When France went to berate his Russian lover about this problem for the millionth time, their eyes only had to meet once and all his anger faded to worry.
The kiss they end up sharing is slow and passionate, almost painfully so.

9. Our blood TR & USSR
Characters included: Third Reich (male); Soviet Union (male);
Relationship: none
Type: gore-ish I think?
Words: 1108
Summary: TR had finally been captured and would now pay for everything he's done. With that in mind Soviet walked down there ready to make his life a living hell.
Just one problem, he completely underestimated the effect the German had on him, so the situation takes a terrifying turn.