🇷🇺x🇺🇸 Our love will last forever Russia x USA

This is indeed the oneshot I turned into it's own book. If you like this concept consider checking out the whole book on my profile!
Words:1570

"You know it's a shame you got involved, really."
Eyes, everywhere, eyes.
"We could have really become something more."
Judement, their all judging.
"More than friends I mean, you know."
Disgust, their disgusted.
"You could have lived a comfortable life by my side."
A hand grabbing his chin, eyes like the eternal siberian winter, a piercing gaze.
"But no. You had to go and ruin it."
His head being pulled up further, the skin on his neck starts to hurt. Avoid the eyes.
"You just had to be so damn curious about everything, didn't you?"
Close your eyes, bite down on the cloth, don't look into the eyes.
"I would have married you and kept you safe and away from my buisness. In a nice big mansion, with all the luxuries you could wish for."
His eyes snapped open.
A mistake.
"Without a care in the world, that's how you would have lived."
A thorn of ice, stabbed his heart. There's no feeling left in his knees, just a steady burning pain from the ice cold floor.
"Don't look at me like that. All shocked and wide eyed. I told you, you had to stay away from one thing and you didn't." He let go of his jaw.
"Now I have to get rid of you..." The blue eyes, cold as a frozen lake, the same he used to see as his light in the dark and the bright sky of his future. They turned his aching muscles to stone, sent his body feeling cold.
"I would have convinced my mother and father. We would have gotten married." He wanted to fight against his chains, scream and shout though the muzzle. He wanted to stand up and run into Russias warm embrace. He never wanted this to happen.
"But now... you've drowned that possibility." Russia sighed sadly.
"Now we're here, where I never wanted you to be, and only I am gonna leave this hall alive." He prepared something on the metal desk he was working on. When he laid what he had in his hand down for a moment and looked back at the tied American on the floor, his eyes filled with pain and pity.
"Don't give me that look." He scolded.
"You caused all this." His desperate look didn't get to Russia. The rivers of tears streaming down his striped and bruised face left him cold. A muffeled wail and dumb thud met russias ears. America must have doubled over, or fallen onto his side, like so many others in the same spot had before him.
"Don't be afraid. You have nothing to fear." Russias tone shifted into a softer and comforting one.
"I picked out a very gentle poison for you. Your just gonna feel the needle and then fall asleep for the last time. All within a few minutes and without pain." Russias try to reassure his lover and promise him a gentle death just made everything worse. As he picked up the syringe again his hands grew shakier with every muffeled sob.
He lost his focus again and again, the only thing on his mind was how he could comfort his little American lover right now. Golden hands firmly grabbed his wrist. His head shot up to meet a pair of mismatched eyes. One as ice blue as his own, one an emerald green colour like his maternal grandmothers, both of them divided by a big scar.
"You're too weak for this. Let us do it. We don't want you to poison yourself in the end."
"No! Germany this is my lover, I'm gonna be the one to do this with him, not you."
They seemed to notice Russias internal struggle. East took over the body, making it take on female anatomy and switching the eyes colours. Now the right one was green and the left blue. She spoke slow and soft.
"Okay, but let us prepare this. We, especially I, don't want you taking your last breath with him today." They let go of his wrists as he dropped what he was holding on the medical tray. Their hands now going up to cup his face and wipe away the silent tears.
"I don't want him to die...please." Russia pleaded.
"I'll keep him in line, I promise." His voice didn't rise above a whisper. America just laid on the cold concrete floor looking up at the two of them, his tears had also not stopped falling, drowning himself in his sadness.
"He can't be left alive, you know that, brother. Are you sure you don't want us to do this. We can imagine the guilt would weigh heavy upon your soul." Germany attempted to comfort their brother.
"I can't leave him alone in his final moments, I-, that-, that'd be horrible of me." Russia trailed off.
"You down have to leave. You'll just stay and comfort him, while we do what needs to be done." They suggested.
"You'll talk to him and he'll peacefully fall into an eternal sleep in your arms. If he really loves you like you love him, that's the best death he could wish for, no?" Germany pet their younger brothers hair as he just started to cry and sob freely now.
"Come on, go spend a bit more time with him, we'll get this ready. You picked out the best death you could have for him." They reassured Russia.
And Russia followed their lead, he went over and took his tied up American into his arms. Both of them were heartbroken and scared, both did not want what was about to happen, both did not have a choice.
"I'll take care of your little brother for you. I promise Canada will have it good with me."
He didn't even think about that, his little brother would be all alone. Their parents weren't an option, living with America was the only thing Canada knew. It made him sob even more and louder. He curled into Russia the best he could and buried his face into his neck. Just like the Russian layed his on the others back, between the shoulder blades.
Germany was quiet as they walked towards the pair. Syringe ready in their right hand.
The two only noticed them when they injected the toxic liquid where Americas neck joined his shoulders and both froze in place instantly.
Russia broke internally as he could just watch, wide eyed, as the last bit of it's deadly contains were pushed into the love of his life and the short needle left his skin.
"I'll have you buried under our favorite tree. The old oak in our mansions garden, where I first confessed my love to you. My heart will always belong to you. I promise, my little American."
They sat there in each others embrace for one last time, as Americas body first went slack and then slowly grew cold, like the blue of russias eyes.

It was a sunny day, one America would have called perfect, one Russia would have called too hot.
It was still too hot for him, the suit made everything ten times worse, but today, he was okay with it.
"You know, uncle Russ?"
"Know what, Canada?"
"Bubba would have called this a perfect day... It's good that this is his last here with us, before he goes to heaven." Hearing those words from such a young boy like Canada, not even 10 years old, it shattered his heart in his chest. But it also made him think.
"Yeah, this is a perfect day, for him to start his journey to heaven." Russia agreed with his newly adopted son. Both had tears in their eyes, both had cried a lot today.
"Let's go to McDonalds, get something he would have to celebrate this new start. What do you think little man?"
"I'm not little, your just abnormally tall!" The young Canadian argued.
"Yeah, yeah, do you want to go inside or eat in the car?" Russia dismissed his argument as they started walking towards the mansions garage.
"In the car! Brother always are in the car with me!" He exclaimed excitedly.
"Is that why I always found a fry somewhere in that car?"
"Hey! That wasn't always my fault!"

As they walked away, one of the oaks branches started to sway softly, without any wind.
'I'm not leaving that fast, I didn't even get to haunt you yet Rus.' America though to himself, as he got comfortable on the branch, that Russia confessed his love to him on. Being a ghost had it's perks, nothing could really poke him in the ass or back like this.
'Oh I'm so gonna missplace your shampoo and hide your towel while you're in the shower, russ.'

"Why did you bury brother in the garden of your house and not on a graveyard, uncle russ?" Canada asked as he took another bite of his burger.
"Because that way, your brother can visit us whenever he wants. And our love will last forever." Russia replies as he indulged in the memories of their shared time.
They both though about their time together and came to only one conclusion. No matter what the circumstances might be or bring:

'Our love will last forever'