One

Abhimaan POV

Taking my seat in the front row , I waited for the teacher to came.

It was math class . I opened my notebook and rechecked my homework. I did my homework very well but still I always recheck it as I'm a perfectionist you know.

" You did your homework still you are rechecking it . What a nerd behavior."one of my classmates uttered .

As usual I ignored him . I always ignore my classmates . No no I always ignore people. I'm not great in communicating with people.

The only focus of my life is my studies. I don't have any time for friendships and all that. Not that I don't want any friend . Its just I didn't find any of them worth my friendship.
All of them are just selfish pathetic rich brats .

Well I'm also rich in fact this whole school is full of rich people's kids. But I'm not like them . I do not drink, smoke or badmouth like them . But still my parents are concerned for me .

Why you ask ? Because they think their son is going to die alone if this thing continues.

Which I don't have any problem with.

After the bell rang , the teacher entered into the class but not alone .

With a newbie . Not again. Another spoilt brat .

I looked up to see the newbie. It was a girl . Of our age of course .

"Students, I want to introduce you guys with a new student who joined us today . This is kashish. Your new classmate. Hope you guys will co oporate to make her feel comfortable around you guys ....."

The teacher continued lecturing us but I didn't concentrated on that .

I opened my book . And start finding the chapter he was going to teach us today.

"You can sit with Abhimaan.go"
as I heard it, I left a irritated chukcle
and moved to give her space to sit.

And I looked on the black board again .

"Hi I'm Kashish"

I didn't respond as I was least interested with the introduction part .

"Hello . " She weaved in front of my face in order to grab my attention

But I didn't give any response and that may have irritated her .

"Are you deaf? You know it's not very nice not to respond when someone is trying to introduce with you"

"I don't want to introduce with you" I said rudely hoping that now she will stop her nonsense.

But I was wrong.

She laughed not so loudly but I could hear it .

"What's so funny ? Huh?"

"You"

"What do you mean?"

"You look like a cute teenage boy but act like a grumpy old man " she giggled.

I sighed .
"Please can you shut up . I want to concentrate ".

This time she didn't say anything.

Finallyyyy I can concentrate on the class.

" Can you give me your notes please as I missed so many classes" she said after the class finished.

"No I don't give my notes to anyone "

"Not even your friends?" She asked

"We're not friends . Stop fucking around me" I said pushing her aside harshly and went to canteen.

Gosh this girl is already getting on my nerves .

I took my black  coffee and sat on the canteen table .

But my bad . This girl was again coming towards me .

I calculated the possibilities of escaping.

But I couldn't

She sat opposite to me .

"Hey you don't have to give me your notes but at least talk to me"

"Why are you after me ? There are so many kids in the class . Try communicating with them ."

"I tried and as a result I got a wound " she laughed.

"What do you mean by that?"

She pushed her skirt a little upwards only to reveal a bloody wound above her knee .

"How did it happened?"

"I tried to communicate with the girls and they were angry with me because I sat beside you so they pushed me"

"For sitting beside me?" I asked confusingly

"Only if you pay attention, you will see how many girls are dying to be with you" she laughed.

I narrowed my eyes suspiciously

"Still you're here talking with me?"

"They pushed me because they thought I also like you in that way . Which is not true. I only want you to be my friend. Nothing more than that"

"Why you want to be my friend?" I asked curiously.

"Because you are not like the other boys who were oozing me out when I entered the class . I feel safe with you"

Listening to her words, I don't know what happened to me . But her words did something to me . My heart got warmed up .

"Let's go to medical room"

"Huh. Why??"

Why ?? I pointed at her wound.

She oopsed and laughed .

For the very first time , I noticed her face .

And I suddenly realized that she is beautiful.

Very very beautiful.

No wonder why boys were starting at her.

Which may have irritated many girls and they did take their revenge by hurting her .

But she didn't do anything to them? Is she this naive?

So , this is the first chapter. Suddenly the idea of this story came in my mind and I wrote it down 🥲

Hope you guys loved this .

Also please share your opinions 🤍