Welcome to Acronis ( the creation of the human race)

Everything and everyone was living admirably when all the children were living among each other with respect and love for each other. However, that all took a turn when Ouranos' ego took the best of him and started to bring up how his children were the only one of all their childrens who were splendid, excellent and foolproof. He talked about how his first born is perfect and how all the older childrens were nothing but some inaccuracies. When Gaia heard those displeasing words she was quick to revolt. Gaia was so enraged by those claims she decided to make everyone her feelings by making it rain for 50 consecutive days and nights. 

Ouranos didn't back away nor fear his sister's tantrum and went further by saying that his daughters were far better than any of his siblings' little impure creatures. After that disrespectful speech those words went as far as reaching the ears of Tartaros himself. This one, being amused by his brother's insolence, decided to go and challenge his younger brother Ouranos to see if he was able to recreate a child as perfect as his precious daughters. Tartaros didn't fail to remind his brother that his second child looked nothing like him so he must have made his daughters out of pure luck.

Ouranos feeling insulted took on the challenge, not fearing anything, decided to make a new child in front of his brother Tartaros. Once he was done, Ouranos showed his offspring proudly in front of Tartaros. That one was amused by his little brother's act and smiled in a diabolical way and proceeded to curse the child of Ouranos. Gaia who saw the whole scene decided to join her oldest after all she was not being happy either so adding flaws into the child was an honest revenge.

Ouranos was out of control seeing how his siblings ruined his child with no shame, but the moment he wanted to take his rage out, Chaos himself stopped all of them. Sealing each of them into a part of the realm. He took away their voice and body to make sure that no fight between them would ever happen. Chaos then saw how their children were not miserable. He then decided to treat them all equally and went to Nyx.

 Nyx was the only one who didn't respond to her brother's egocentric claims cause she just knew better than to take his words personally. She didn't do anything but Chaos told himself to give all of them an equal treatment, which to everyone's surprise Nyx agreed on without protest. ON one and only condition. Her soul should be sealed as a Mounfa ( the moon) close to the Acronis. Chaos didn't have the heart to refuse her that wish and granted it to her.

After sealing her away all the children were left alone on Acronis without their parents to take direct care of them. Furthermore the last child of Ouranos, if he could be called so, changed into a mutant by corrupted curses granted by Gaia and Tartaros. A blessedless child born without any power but just a frail vessel who could be barely seen as a body, who get weak so easily and hurt terribly quick. They had no one to name them. So the goddess clan being their father's eldest they decided to do so instead of their father, but disgusted by the appearance of that one they decided to go for a simple name. This child would be called human since it had no power and no gift what could he possibly do right. They thought as they saw how frail they were.

However the birth of this last bastard of a child was the start of the horrifying events that would affect the whole Acronis. After giving the name the Goddess clan decided to make the Angle clan take care of them since they were to disturbed by the humans appearance.

Tartaros children on the other hand were not happy with the bastard child nor with the Goddess clan or the Angles. Because they were responsible for the sealing of Tartaros. When they confronted them about it the Goddess clan laughed and mocked them.

The Angles wanting a safe realm asked the Demons for mercy and tried to explain that they shouldn't recreate the same mistakes as the elders once.

The demons accepted and told them that they would not cause any problem if they took care of the bastard child, but there was a problem. With no gift or power humans have no place to resurrect or be in peace after death. which every child had. That's why Goddesses and Demons were seen as immortal. They then and they decided to share the space depending on how a human behaved.

Centuries and millennia have passed for humans since those events and humans take up most of the lands. Them having the ego of Ouranos they have been thinking they ruled the lands. Under the influence of the Angles they learned to Worship Ouranos children and fear Tartaros children and Gaia's children.

Making sure they survived they went as far as creating conflicts, using violence and even killing to act like they were the strongest. The children who were almost forgotten in the books were the children of Nyx.

They were always silent. Whenever the Heavens and Tartarus were having battles with the Lands they always ended up not being there. It was so rare to see them that humans made legends saying if you see one of them that they bring luck and power.

Humans are now in search of fairies and Light Elves, because they want power and luck in case there is another Saint war happening. They aren't the only ones searching for them. Heavens and Tartarus are searching for the children of Nyx because they think with their power they might win the Acronis to themselves.

But what happens when one person doesn't agree with any one of those sides?