5 , send the message

SAMIRA
december 29, 2023

"bye samira.."

I WATCH THE BROWN eyed man walk toward the airport entrance, looking back and waving one last time. i wave back, smiling as if he could even see me in the dark car. the only lights were the streetlights, illuminating my car and him. i smile as i think of sharky, who i've become fond of in the past hour we've been driving.

i decide to message ava, who got us in contact in the first place.

SAMIRA
hey, i js dropped sharky off.

AVA
thank you , now go home and sleep pls

SAMIRA
okok
u never told me he was hot AND nice

AVA
oops
ngl y'all would be cute together

SAMIRA
ava..
don't feed into my delusions
when you guys get back from your trip
we should all hang out

AVA
YES
did u get his number

SAMIRA
no .. ;(

AVA
i'll give it to u

SAMIRA
noo that's creepy
lmfaoo

AVA
ugh fine
now go to sleep samiraaaaa

SAMIRA
okok
i'm js driving home now
goodnight ava

AVA
byeeee

i start my drive home, still thinking about sharky. i hadn't dated anyone in years, but sharky was absolutely beautiful. i wish we could've talked more. he was easy to talk to, and was a respectful, chill guy.

SHARKY
december 29, 2024

sharky finds his seat on the plane, and immediately put in his airpods. as he sat down his mind drifted to the beautiful brown eyed girl that he just met. she was tall, and had gorgeous, kind eyes, that made him feel welcomed even though she was a stranger. he smiled thinking of samira, before his phone buzzed in the pocket of his sweatpants.

it was ava, asking if he'd like to get samiras phone number so they could chat more. sharky was a confident, and nice guy.. would it be strange if he just texted her without her permission?

he decided that if he'd like to make a move, and possibly start a relationship, he'd need her phone number. so, he texted the blonde haired girl back, saying "yes , i'd appreciate if you sent it."

ava immediately texted back with her phone number, and saying they'd be a cute couple. sharky rolled his eyes but smiled, he knew that the girl would start making jokes about them dating as soon as possible.

sharky sat for a bit, contemplating what he would text samira without sounding awkward or too outgoing. he decided on saying "hey, this is sharky. i hope you have a good night !" and just sent the message. he hoped it came off as friendly, and not trying to make a move on her.. yet. after sending the message he decided to shut his phone off, and get some sleep.

ATHENA SPEAKS
hiii, i finically updated.. ty for reading , luv u all sm.
also thank u 4 1k reads !!
mwah !