epilogue

Love is a curious thing. It's hard to find, hard to keep, and hard to forget.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After nine long months of waiting, the moment finally arrived. I was lying in me and mattheos bathtub, he sitting next to me, holding my hand tightly. My face was contorted in pain as I pushed with all my might.

"Come on, Estelle, you're almost there," Astoria encouraged me. She surprised all of us when she told us she was becoming a muggle doctor, even more when she agreed to deliver my baby.

I let out a loud cry as I felt my baby's head emerge from my body. I squeezed Matts hand harder as I pushed one last time.

And then, suddenly, the room was filled with the sound of a baby's cries. My tears of pain turned into tears of joy as astoria placed a tiny, beautiful baby girl in my arms.

"Oh my god, she's perfect," I exclaimed, tears streaming down my face.

Mattheo leaned in to get a closer look at our daughter. She had a head full of dark hair and big, bright eyes. We couldn't take our eyes off of her, completely in awe of the little miracle we had created together.

"You did it princess," Matt said, his grin wider than ever as he planted a kiss on my forehead.

We spent the next few minutes admiring our daughter, taking in every little detail of her tiny face and fingers. I couldn't believe that I had carried this little life inside of me for nine months, and now she was finally here.

"What's her name?" Hermione said. She and Pansy were also beside me in the bathroom. Harry, Ron and Draco waiting outside.

I glanced and Mattheo and smiled. He gestured his head at them and smiled. I gazed back at the three girls and smiled.

"Evangeline Elizabeth Riddle." Hermione, Pansy and Astorias faces lit up as pouts crept onto their faces.

"We're gonna call her Evie." Mattheo grinned, obviously loving the attention he was getting from our daughter.

"Evie." Hermione said in a baby voice. Reaching her hand out to touch her soft hair.

Evangeline was quiet now, maybe a little messy but perfect in every way. She yawned with her eyes squeezed shut and ruffled her small button nose.

"She's so small and delicate. I feel like I'm going to break her." I giggled and wiped a bit of goo off her forehead.

"Shes perfect. Just like you princess." Matty kissed me again. "May I hold her?"

I nodded. Slowly placing our daughter into his arms.

His eyes lit up feeling the weight in his arms. Tears flooded his eyes. "Oh my god." A tear fell down his cheek as he smiled down at Evie. "He would've loved her sweetie."

He didn't have to say Enzo's name for me to know who he was talking about.

I pressed my lips together and nodded.

"Always and Forever." He whispered.

"Just like this." My hand slipped onto his cheek. A smile creeping onto his lips.