pizza, pizza pt.1 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

ೃ⁀➷ there will be multiple parts to this!!

Me and Lorenzo's weekly date is today and we figured to cook pizza together and have a little date. *ding dong!!*
I turn my head to the door, rush towards it and peek my head through the doors window. I see it's Lorenzo and open the door.

"woah i didn't expect you to be here so early" i said to him smiling.
"whatt?? you don't want me here?" he laughs to himself.
"no no no, i just that u were going to come at 5, it's 3:30 but I'm not complaining." I say as i grin.
"are you going to invite me in or not?"
"you always know you can come in."

He follows me inside as i take his hand into the kitchen and i open the fridge realizing that i forgot to buy the ingredients for our plan today. I guess it's good that he came early.
"bello, i forgot to buy the ingredients for today it's just i got so caught up with work. Lets go to the grocery store" i say as i frown
"of course amore mio, come on, get in the car" he says as he grabs his keys from the kitchen counter.

We go out the door and I approach his car as he scurries to my side and opens the door before i can.
"awh you didn't have to" i say as i cover my mouth in awe of the gesture he did.
"but i had to" he says still holding the car door handle gesturing me to get in.
I buckle in and i grab the aux cord as i put on one of our songs i listen to while i think of him.

GET YOU
Daniel Caesar, Kali Uchis
1:45 ━❍──────── 4:39
↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%

12 minutes later...

"wait here" he says as he rushes out the door coming over to my side of the car to open it. He takes his hand out for me to grab.
"you're so cute" i say as i take his hand and kiss his knuckles. As we walk inside we swing our arms keeping our finger locked together. He leads me into the flower part of the store and starts talking about my favorite flowers and that he needs to find them. I laugh and remind him what we are here for and take a picture of him leading me to the flowers, planning to post it later today. I then dragged him to the aisles where we can find our necessities in order to make our pizza.
"we got everything?" He asked in a tired tone
"yeah, let's go pay" i say as i unzip my purse to reach for my wallet. He grabs my hand from grabbing my wallet.
"no, i'll pay" he insisted
"you're so sweet but you really don't have to" i say as i give his arm a squeeze
"come on, one last time" he grinned as i could tell that he was lying
"okay fine.." i spoke in sarcastic way
He laughs and after he gets done paying we walk hand and hand out the store.

*@y/n_l/n has uploaded a story!!*