pizza, pizza pt.2 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

We just came back from the grocery store and i wash the vegetables and pour us a glass of wine as Lorenzo works on the dough he prepared a day before so it could rise.

I see him cutting the dough and take a sneaky picture for my instagram.
"look i made a heart, it's as big as my love for you" he says pointing at the dough smiling
I look over and see rolled out dough in a shape of a heart.
"ur love for me must be really small then" i commented jokingly
"shut your mouth, you know what i meant" he said as he rolled his eyes and rolled out more dough.
I shake my head in a 'no' way
I begin to make the sauce for the pizza and while i wait for my saucepan to heat i grate the cheese. After everything is all done we start assembling the pizza.
"stop eating the cheese, i don't wanna grate more, you fatty" i told him as i slap his hand when he has a handful of cheese in it.
"shut up, i'll grate some more if we run out" he said as he rolled his eyes playfully.
i laugh and continue to assemble my pizza while sipping on my wine.

Once we were done we put them in the oven which means we had a little bit of free time. I dragged him to the living room sat him down on the couch where i laid my head on his shoulder while i put on one of my favorite movies, how to lose a guy in 10 days.
"i love this movie so much" i said looking up at him.
"as much as u love me?" he asked with a smile
"ur my number one" i said squeezing his cheek. He places a kiss on my forehead as we then interlock our fingers and continue to watch the movie.
...

My phone starts vibrating as now i know that the pizza is done. I get up and go in the kitchen as Lorenzo follows behind grabbing my waist.
"oh my gosh they look so good" i say as i bend over and pull the pizza out the oven with my oven mitts on. Lorenzo goes over and sets the table up. He pours us more glasses of wine while i put the pizza on the table. When i do, i notice a red box with a red ribbon on it.
"That's for you, i saw it and i just knew that it would look so beautiful on you" he said as  picked up the box and put it in my hands
"i love you so much, thank you, you spoil me too much" i say as i hug him wrapping my arms around his neck. He pulled me into a kiss. I open the box which revealed a heart necklace, my jaw dropped as it sparkled when i took it out the box.
"Turn around, let me put it on u" he said spinning me around. I hold my hair up as he puts the necklace on me, i turn around to show him.
"You look so beautiful, amore mio" he said before grabbing my face and kissing me.
"i love you" i spoke looking up at him
"I love you too, come on, let's eat" he said as he pulled out my chair, signaling me to sit and rushes over to sit down on his chair.
I get the pizza cutter and start slicing it up. Right as i'm done, we both grab a slice and feed each other. We both giggled as we both got pizza sauce on each other's faces, i rubbed my thumb on his cheek to where the sauce was on as he did the same for me.

*y/n_l/n has posted!!*

••

❤💬↗️️liked by lorenzo_zurzolo and 26,472 othersy/n_l/n 🍕🍷👫🩷view all 381 comments

❤💬↗️️
liked by lorenzo_zurzolo and 26,472 others
y/n_l/n 🍕🍷👫🩷
view all 381 comments

authors note :
ts was really rushes sorry guys 😓😓