─── ౨ৎ𓄹٠٘ iii. a gojo's responsibility

┏━━━━━━⊰ இ ⊱━━━━━━┓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑:
𝐀 𝐆𝐎𝐉𝐎'𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘
❝ 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓, 𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒖. ❞
┗━━━━━━⊰ இ ⊱━━━━━━┛

"gojo sayuri! what did i just hear?! you now refuse to train with your sensei?!" mrs

"gojo sayuri! what did i just hear?! you now refuse to train with your sensei?!" mrs. gojo, her (okasa) mother barged inside her room.

"after we let you live with your brother for a few months, you dare repay us with this kind of behavior?!"

every weekends, sayuri sleeps over at satoru's ginormous penthouse in tokyo, while she spends her weekdays on their residence.

but when satoru noticed a change of behavior with sayuri, he proposed to his parents that for a few months, in the weekdays, she'd spend her days with him — his reason, was that he'll train her, and on weekends, she'd stay at the gojo residence.

in reality, her weekdays back then were spent with her only friends, megumi and his sister, tsumiki or with satoru tagging her along with his missions that she learns a thing or two from.

though, now? she spends her weekdays with school in the morning all the way to sendai city and warping back to tokyo with satoru in the evening.

it was exhausting for gojo satoru to warp back and forth everyday but he did not complain for the smile on sayuri's face every time gojo fetches her was worth it.

sayuri shuffled in her bed, staring— glaring at her own mother. "isn't it enough that i practice every day for 4 hours and now you just made me practice 8 hours for 10 days straight!" she reasoned.

"my eyes are tired, my body is tired, and all you keep telling me is train this train that!" she was now fighting the urge to spill her prickling tears.

growing up, the gojo family had a healthy relationship. that was until the second-born gojo sayuri was declared that she had inherited the limitless technique as well.

for the elders, they considered sayuri to be a miracle for bearing a technique that was so rare to occur, especially when her brother already had the limitless technique and six eyes — two people in a row inheriting that special technique was a one in a billion chance...

thus, making them the potent siblings that were renowned in the jujutsu world.

at first glance and to outsiders, it seemed like a good thing, but to sayuri however, it was slowly becoming a burden of responsibility for her.

"i'm not satoru, i only have the limitless technique, but not the six eyes! so, don't tame me like how you wished you had tamed satoru!" she poured out her frustration— every ounce of it can be detected through her expression.