─── ౨ৎ𓄹٠٘ i. gojo sayuri

┏━━━━━━⊰ இ ⊱━━━━━━┓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏:
𝐆𝐎𝐉𝐎 𝐒𝐀𝐘𝐔𝐑𝐈
❝ 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒆 '𝒚𝒖𝒋𝒊'. ❞
┗━━━━━━⊰ இ ⊱━━━━━━┛

—"toru! i can't eat a whole box of sweets as my school lunch!"

as the sakura flowers began to fall graciously on the cobblestones of the street near the sugisawa municipal school in sendai city, yuji itadori could hear the buzzing conversations of students, but two voices dominated.

"well then?! are you gonna starve yourself the whole day, sayu—?!"

yuji concluded that those people were siblings because of how they constantly called each other 'stupid'. he tried to find where the voices of bickering came from — he almost thought it was the tall girl with a conspicuous white hair, but he wasn't able to confirm it as someone called him.

"itadori!" akio, one of itadori's classmate for 3 years, called out, making his attention towards the white-haired girl disperse.

"oh, akio." yuji smiled.

yuji would admit that they're friends, but not too close nor get along all the time to be considered as best friends. still, yuji considered akio and his other classmates as good acquaintances.

"we're still classmates— i saw the classroom list on the bulletin board and it's still the same as last school year." akio groaned out of frustration. "i thought we'd be getting a new classmate or something! this is boring!"

yuji removed akio's arm from his shoulder as he shook his head with a smile. "it's not so boring."

"yeah, it's because you join those random weird clubs." akio rolled his eyes, bumping shoulder-to-shoulder with itadori. "honestly, you should meet new  people besides us. you always go staright home!"

yuji could only smile as he stopped walking to admire the architecture of their school.

"yeah... i wouldn't mind meeting some new people this year."

"here's your bag, it's all filled with your textbooks, your muji pens, your..."

bla bla bla, i brought bla bla bla, and i also bought bla bla bla

... was all sayuri could hear as she distinctively followed a sort of weird energy that she felt among the sea students.

ever since she was a kid, sayuri was forced and trained to heighten her sense when it comes to feeling cursed energies around her. so, even without inheriting the six eyes she'd be able to rather feel than see any danger or threat beforehand.

it was expected from her as she is a gojo.

and if her brother were to admit, at the young age of hers compared to his? gojo sayuri was better at having to sense cursed energies.