─── ౨ৎ𓄹٠٘ ii. acquaintanced

┏━━━━━━⊰ இ ⊱━━━━━━┓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐:
𝐀𝐂𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃
❝ 𝒚𝒆𝒔. 𝒊 𝒂𝒎 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚, 𝒏𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒏. ❞
┗━━━━━━⊰ இ ⊱━━━━━━┛

"—and then what else happened?" nanami kento was very intrigued of sayuri's storytelling on what happened on her first week at her school

nanami kento was a colleague of her older brother, gojo satoru, but for sayuri, nanami kento was another person to look up on — a parental figure, like her brother. (plus, having his caring nature made him seem older and wiser than her own brother.)

"did you know that kids are allowed to hold those science experiments?!" sayuri gushed, talking about her chemistry experiment yesterday. "we had so much fun with the different colors of fire, but except for the math part..." she mumbled.

nanami smiled briefly and just patted her head as she put another bread on her tray. he insisted that they go on his favorite bakery to treat sayuri. he always had a soft spot for the younger gojo.

only for sayuri — nanami considered for it to be a contrast since his source od stress was her brother.

"well... are you having fun, sayuri?" nanami asked.

even though her school works were stressful, experiencing that type of stress was exceptionally enjoying, not to mention, bickering with her classmates on what the correct answer was, along with some teasing and laughter...

"i am having fun." sayuri said as she and nanami sat other nearby seat beside the window.

"well then if you're having fun, are you happy as well?"

for someone her age, kento nanami knew that sayuri was wise — wise enough to know the significant difference of 'fun' and 'happy'.

an ephemeral moment was replayed on her memory. sayuri was too preoccupied reliving the moments that she unknowingly lifted up her whole facial expression.

nanami can only lift his eyebrow up as he saw sayuri's blue eyes go soft and sparkle momentarily before she answered, "yes, i am happy, nanamin."

nanami smiled. "then, that's all that matters for now."

the classroom was silent. too much silent for yuji's liking. they had a surprise exam for their language proficiency subject, the subject he disliked the most because: 1, it is hard. 2, he hated the professor that was teaching the subject because he was graded an 'f' even if his project was decent. 3, because the subject itself was just boring.

tap. tap. tap.

constant tapping of the top of his pen on to his blank paper.

with 30 minutes left, yuji's paper only had his name written on it.