Prolouge

Printer was checking the mail and noticed a red envelope directed to him, when he opened it, he read the letter and thought it might be fun, "Hey Computer! Start packing. We're going somewhere!" Exclaimed Printer as he read the fine print and sighed frustratingly, "And get Honey and Smore to pack their stuff as well..." he said in a low voice as he went to get his stuff. When everyone finished packing their stuff, Printer announced to the contestants that their challenge was to clean up the hotel, except for Honey's room, who was busy loading hers, Smores, Computers, and Printers suitcases into the back of their car as she waited for the others to get in before they headed off to Meeple Headquaters, which was about 5 hours away.

5 hours and 5 trips for gas later, the host, co-hosts, and intern finally made it to Meeple Headquarters, an hour early as it was a month long stay for free. As Honey unloaded the suitcases, Printer, Computer, and Smore made it over to the front door and were greeted by Steve Cobbs, the owner of Meeple Co. "Hello Printer, nice to see you again! How long has it been 2, 3 years since we last talked?"said Cobbs, as he shook Printer, Computer, and Smores hand as he saw Honey carrying all of the suitcases into the building, "Go down the right hallway, very last door to the left." Said Cobbs as Honey nodded and set the suitcases in the room. This was gonna be a tiring week. As all of the other hosts got there, such as Four and X, Mephone, Burger King, Crayon Box, and her four crayons, Two and Gaty, and Oodle and Bone were the last to arrive at 7:25. After everyone got set up in their rooms, drinks were starting to be handed out along with food by some of Cobbs' robot helper inventions as everyone else started talking and catching up as Honey and X talked, X didn't really like parties and Honey felt out of place. After the party, everyone went to their rooms, Honey having to take Printer and Computer to their rooms as the two electronics cussed her out as Smore was passed out on his bed already. Honey made it to her room and fell asleep 2 hours later. Cobbs was in his room as he thought about the events that might occur over the next month.

This story is heavily inspired by another story someone had made, but it got deleted, and I don't know who the original creator is. Anyway, Chapter 1 will be posted tomorrow, I don't know when, so just be patient anyway. Have a wonderful day/night wherever you live.