Chapter 2

Smore woke up to knocking on his door. As he went to open the door, he heard Printer and Computers voices on the other side. "Guys?" Smore as he saw Computer and Printers faces, "We have been waiting for you for 10 minutes." Said Printer in an angry voice as Smore stood there. For a couple of minutes, Smore tried to calm him down since he was still angry when they heard Cobbs calling them downstairs. As they went down the steps, they saw Honey looking very excited as a perfume bottle, a teal towel, and a flag pole with a green flag walked in. "Towel!" Yelled Honey as she ran and hugged her friend. Towel hugged her back as everyone else seemed confused, except for Perfume and Flag, who stood there waiting as Honey hugged them as well. A couple minutes later, Honey explained that she and the other girls that had walked through the door were friends since childhood, and she hadn't seen them in years. Just then, 2 Russian alphabet letters walked I through the door. Four recognized them as Kratcy and Yoshka, the hosts of CFMOT. As Four, X, Kratcy, and Yoshka explained how they met, Smore realized Honey and Towel were gone, and Perfume and Flag also noticed as they went to go look for the missing girls Honey and Towel were talking and catching up in Honeys room when Towel noticed Honeys open diary on the floor. She picked it up, closed it, and left it on Honeys' nightstand. When Perfume and Flag found the two girls, they were leaving Honeys room, and the four of them went downstairs and reunited with the others. After breakfast, Flag, Towel, and Perfume went into their room and talked. Honey went back to her room and saw her diary. She opened it and wrote something down in it before closing it and taking a nap. She awoke to Cobbs knocking on her door. When she opened her door, she saw Smore and Cobbs standing there. Cobbs started to lecture her about how wrong bullying is, when she found out, Smore had told him she had been bullying Printer and Computer, which was a lie. As Cobbs and Honey went back and forth, Smore snuck into Honeys room and went through her stuff, trying to confirm his suspicions of her. He didn't find anything weird except for her drawings of demons and angels and giant smiling creepy monsters and creatures. He brushed it off, though, since he was a demon himself. He left and went back to his room as Honey ran back into her room, sobbing with Towel trying to comfort her as she sobbed in her arms. Honey, Towel, Flag, and Perfume weren't seen at lunch but they were at dinner, sitting at a secluded table with Yoshka after he had an argument with Kratcy, who was sitting with Four, X, Two and Gaty. As the five of them talked, Oodle saw Kratcy walk over to Yoshka and apologize, which Yoshka accepted. They all sat down at the table and talked. After dinner, everyone went back to their bedrooms. When Honey walked into hers, she found everything a mess. She was so in shock and hurt that, as she started to clean up, tears streamed down her face. After she cleaned up, she laid down on he rbed, tears still streaming down her face from the rough day she had. Towel walked into her room and laid down next to her, calming her down as the two girls cuddled. Cobbs watched from the doorway, starting to wonder what the next week's are going to look like and wondering when the next guests will arrive. There was a knock at Eight's door as they went to open it as Nine said, "Eight! Did you get your invitation yet, dude?" She said in a panic as Eight yawned and rubbed their eyes, "No? Why? Did something happen?" "Dude, everyone in the equation playground from Steve Cobbs about a month-long party we were supposed to go to TWO DAYS AGO!" She explained quickly as Eight sighed and said, "Go wake up everyone else. We have a long road trip ahead." As Nine went to wake up everyone else, even fourteen, Eight got their stuff packed, wondering who would be at the month-long party they were going to.

Hey, sorry for the very late upload. Hope you enjoy this chapter. Have a great day/night!