Chapter 1

Heatwave is a man with a big heart. He is about 25 years old. He is a Cybertronian human colonist. He had his team of Chase, Blades and Boulder. They were currently living on earth on Griffin Rock with the Burns family.

Heatwave thought he had everything that he needed. He didn't think he needed anything in his life to make him happy or happier. He felt like he was just fine right now. 

When they went to help CeCe who got trapped in the bank vault they went to help her. Then they met some one. She was a British Cybertronian colonist with blonde hair and blue eyes. Her name was Quickshadow. Heatwave was in a bit of surprise when he met her. But soon he began to like her a lot. 

Heatwave was thinking about her a lot. He was wondering a lot about her and he was hoping things were going to be okay between them. Heatwave was feeling many different things for her as time went on. He was starting to love her. 

"Something on your mind Heatwave?" Kade asked.

"What makes you think something is on my mind?" Heatwave asked. 

"Well you are pouring on a lot more ketchup than normal," Kade said pointing at his burger.

"Oops," Heatwave said and saw it was all over his hand. "Ugh of all the times to get distracted," he said. He grabbed a few napkins and wiped off his hand. 

"Something is definitely on your mind," Kade said.

"I am thinking about Quickshadow at the moment," Heatwave said.

"What about Quickshadow?" Kade asked.

"I am just thinking a lot about her lately," Heatwave answered. "I feel like I love her," he said. "I never felt this way about anyone before, I also thought I didn't think I needed anything like that," he said.

"Well sounds like you have been hit by cupid," Kade said. "After all it happens at some point or another with most people," he said. "But it is normal," he said. "Maybe you need to act on these feelings," he said. "Just talk to her," he said.

"I am worried I might get rejected," Heatwave said.

"That is normal but fears of being rejected are normal." Kade said. "Just go talk to her," he said.

"Okay," Heatwave said.

Quickshadow was with Dani and Hayley they were having a girls day out. Quickshadow had somethings on her mind. She had feelings for Heatwave. "Are you thinking about something?" Dani asked.

"I am thinking about Heatwave," Quickshadow asked.

"What about Heatwave?" Hayley asked.

"It is just I feel like I love him and I never felt this way before," Quickshadow said.

"These feelings can happen to anyone," Dani said. 

"Yes, many do fall in love eventually," Hayley said. "Just tell Heatwave how you feel," she said.

"Okay," Quickshadow said.

Heatwave and Quickshadow saw each other later that day. "Quickshadow I would like to talk to you," Heatwave said.

"I wanted to talk to you too," Quickshadow said.

"Quickshadow I love you, and I have had these feelings for a while," Heatwave said.

"Heatwave I love you too," Quickshadow said.

Then Heatwave and Quickshadow started a relationship. They found time to date each other. Heatwave and Quickshadow were enjoying dating each other. They were very happy. They were enjoying the relationship. They found time to spend together often. 

They were together for a little over a year. They met each other's parents and siblings. They saw Kade and Hayley's wedding, and Dani and Taylor's wedding too. They were very happy for them. After dating for 16 months Heatwave knew Quickshadow was the one. 

Heatwave went to the jewelry store and looked at all the rings. He saw the one he was looking for. He chose it and paid for it. He hoped Quickshadow would say yes. 

He took Quickshadow on their date. He was a little nervous. He saw a good spot to do it. He got down on one knee and pulled out the ring. "Quickshadow will you marry me?" Heatwave asked. 

Quickshadow was truly touched by this. "Yes," Quickshadow said. "I will marry you!" she said. 

Heatwave put the ring on Quickshadow's finger. They were very happy. Everyone saw Quickshadow's engagement ring. They were all so happy for them.

They began to plan for their wedding. They were very busy at it too. They were working hard at it. They were making sure everything was ready for the big day. They were all very busy.

There were many things to get done.

Quickshadow got a lovely dress to wear for the wedding. Heatwave chose a tux to wear for the big day too. They were busy making sure everything was all set up for the wedding. They also decided on what food to make. They even decided on the type of wedding cake they wanted. They even decided when to have it too. Everything was all ready for them. Now they had to wait for the big day to arrive.

Then on a nice sunny day in April the big day had come. They were all very busy that day. Everything was all set up for it.

Chase helped Heatwave make sure his tie was straight. He was hoping things would be okay. Quickshadow was soon already herself.

Then the wedding began to start. Heatwave was standing at the altar and he was a little nervous. He saw Quickshadow come down the aisle and she looked absolutely beautiful. Soon she was by Heatwave's side. "We are gathered here today to celebrate the union of a wonderful couple," the justice of the peace said. "Heatwave do you take Quickshadow as your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer, for better or worse, for long as you both shall live?" He asked.

"I do," Heatwave said.

"Quickshadow do you take Heatwaves as your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer, for better or worse, for long as you both shall live?" The Justice of the peace asked.

"I do," Quickshadow said.

"I pronounce you, husband and wife," the justice of peace said. "You may kiss the bride." He said.

Heatwave and Quickshadow kissed and it was wonderful too. The reception was a big celebration. All the friends and family were having a wonderful and happy time. They all were happy to see Heatwave and Quickshadow married. The couple was very happy to be married.

The two of them were so in love and happy at the moment. Then the two of them, left on their honeymoon. They were in the Bahamas for their honeymoon. They were super happy and having a good time.

They were wondering what else life had in store for them. But right now they were just happy to be married.