8

Tara's POV

Tara's POV

Its been three days since his crowning ceremony and also three days since we had. I can't imagine anybody else instead of him. We both went on dates, his favourite places and what not. He cared for me. It just feel home.

I am leaving for Mumbai, as I have my shoot from tomorrow, and I can't miss it.

I was packing when a pair of hands circled my waist hugging me from behind.

"When is your flight?" Abhimanyu asked.

"In two hours.....when will you come?" I asked turning and circling my arms in his neck.

"Next week"

"Hmm"

"When are we going to tell our parents about my pregnancy?" I asked, kissing his cheeks.

"First, lets get married then we will talk about it, hmmm."
He said confusing me.

"Shaadi, itni jaldi?"

"Tara....ok lets clear it. I love you and I dont know how to explain or anything. I want to marry you, love you, cherish you. I have never experienced this kind of feeling. Even you are pregnant and I can't take any risk regarding you and our child. You are bounded to me only." He said cupping my face.

"Ok" I don't have words.

"Talk to your parents though I have talked about it and take your time...hnnn" He kissed my lips and we headed to living area.

"Tara I heard you are returning back" Meera ma asked me. She strictly told me to not call her aunty as she thinks me as her own child.

"Yes ma I have shoot....I'll miss you." We hugged eachother.

"Ok....miss you too baccha call me and take care. I'll come to meet you soon. And about yours and Abhi's marriage, I know its too soon but think about it. I can't wait to welcome you." She kissed my forehead and we moved out.

Its going to be a long journey

~After 2 months~
_______________________________

~After 2 months~_______________________________