1

Author's POV

Author's POV

This is the tale of hatred, betrayals and love.
It is said that at last everything comes to its original place.
Sometime its true and some time not.

In the busy street of Heeramandi there's a royal car standing infront of famous kotha.
Heeramandi is said to be the bazaar of prostitutes and some infamous artisans like tailors, smiths,etc . Heeramandi is most known for its famous brothel where the rich people and politicians come to spare their time and enjoy.
____________

"Ahhhhh...ohhhh.....ahhhhahhhhhuhhhhhh" The prostitute of Heeramandi's famous brothel moaned as a man pounded inside her harshly.

She held the headboard for support as she knowns the pain inside her is immense and she can't touch the man who is busy fucking her with his big dick moving in and out her pussy.

"Ahhhh.....ahhhhhh chote sahhabbbb...ahhh" he squeezed her boobs and slapped it making her winch in pain.

"Ahhhhh" The man screamed not because of lust but because of anger filled inside him.

He removed himself and wore his pants, lighting the cigarette he puffed the smoke out his mouth

"Chote saahaab aap khaa..." He showed her his palm to stop talking and wend out wearing his shirt.

"Are Randhir sahab ap itni jaldi a gaye koi problem hai?? Hamare pas aur ladkiya h...." Randhir made the head of prostitutes sush by keeping his index finger in his lips and took out some notes from his pocket and forwarded it to her and went out of Heeramandi's famous brothel and sat in his car and drove back to his home.

This is very common for Randhir and the brothel people. He would come at any time, fuck a girl without her touching him and exiting after handing money to Rukhmani.

The Randhir Randhava, a famous politician and businessman who used to be a happy person before, forgot to smile and talk after learning the biggest truth of his life that changed every relation from past three years.

"Where were you?? huhh?" Rajveer Randhava, his father shouted at him while reading the newspaper. Without acknowledging him he went towards his room.

"Randhir, Randhirrrrr"

After bathing Randhir changed himself in white kurta pajama and went out taking his wallet, phone and car keys.

After entering his party office his PA started narrating him about the new situation arising in the political field.

"Sir from today the rallies will be starting at 3.30 then you also have a meeting with president sahad."

"Ok...is everyone ready for the rally as it was narrated?"

"Yes sir"

~~~~~~

"Meera tumhara paper kab tak hai??" Rukhmani asked sitting in the couch and spreading her legs in a comfortable way.