2

Randhir's POV

Randhir's POV

"Please mujhe ye nai karna please" The girls stood up and looked at me with tears flowing down her beautiful eyes.
Those same brown eyes which he can't forget.

"Ro kyo rahi ho" I asked while lightning my cigarette.

"Mughe yeh...yeh sab nai karna" She cried more.

"Are yarrr please don't cry" I silenced her, getting more irritated by her crying.

"Jab nai karna to yaha kyo baithi thi" I asked moving towards bed keeping my cigarette between the lips and taking the shirt off revealing my tonned chest. Her eyes followed my each step, not leaving my body, making me smirk.

"Mughse jabardasti kara rahe hai" she said adjusting her duppata.

"Accha....waise red suits you" she looked down biting her lips. Aghh those lips are meant for me to suck.

"Pata hai pehli bar mughe kisi ladki ne mana kiya hai" I said lying on bed, flirting with her.

"Matalab??" Innocent huh

"Someone first time denied to sleep with me" I said looking into her eyes. She didn't replied.

"Accha baitho" I tapped on the bed. She looked at me nervously playing with the hem of her duppata.

"Aa...ap yaha roz ate hai??" She asked hesitating a bit.

"Not everyday but in one or two days" She looked at me wide eyes.

"Naam kya hai tumhara??" I asked her.

"Mee....meera" what a name.

She looked at me waiting for me to say something.
"Bazaar ke bahar kya kar rahi thi ajj" I asked conforming whether she was the same girl or not.

"College" She said siting afar of me.

"You go to college??" I asked surprisingly.

"Hmm" She told me about her college and some stuff.

"To fir kya karna hai aage tumhe??" I asked and she went silent.

"I don't know, I am having an exam next month and I am sitting here" She cried.

"Stop crying yarrr" She started caring more.

"Go and bring your books, I'll help"
She looked at me.

"Jao" she ran towards the shelf to bring the books.

"Apka naam kya hai?" She asked not meeting my eyes.

"Randhir" I spoke looking at her slightly visible cleavage.

She caught my attention forwarding the books, same which I have studied during my college days.

She sat beside me, quite far, covering herself properly.
this girl gonna be my end

I don't known why the hell I am teaching her and not doing the main thing for which I gave money. We both sat for three hours continuously, me teaching her and She was writing down the important.