𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 ❦𐬿

283 AC.

Vaella Targaryen ran through the hallways of the Red Keep searching for her red cotton blanket that she could not fall asleep without. The young girl of two checked all the rooms that she was in during the daytime. Finally, she found the lost blanket inside her Mother's old library. She and her older sister, Daenerys, would visit this room often to see if they could still feel their Mother's presence.

    Vaella quickly grabbed the blanket and exited the doorway before stopping as she heard violent screams echoing in the Throne Room. Vaella froze as she heard, "Burn them all!" escape from her father's tongue. Curiosity took the best of her as Vaella slowly walked towards the Throne Room and opened the door without a sound. The girl was able to sit against the wall and behind a pillar to avoid being seen as she watched her Father scream his head off.

"BURN THEM ALL!" He screamed once more before the large doors opened to reveal Jaime Lannister, a man of the Kingsguard. Vaella saw Jaime look emotionless and empty as he continued to walk to her father. Vaella grasped her blanket and bit her nails anxiously; Jaime didn't stop walking.

What was wrong?

Within seconds, Jamie yanked out his sword and pointed it to her father. Aerys quickly tried to get up from his chair and run out of the room, but Jaime was too quick. The sword pierced through the back of the Mad King as the man screamed in pain.

Vaella screamed at the sight of her father's murder but didn't look away for a second. Tears escaped her eyes as she saw the Mad King's last breath. Jaime perched up as he heard the child scream from across the room and walked towards the pillar Vaella leaned on. She physically could not move as her eyes did not leave the corpse of her late father.

"Vaella, how I wish you had not been here," Jaime said with the smallest of smiles and only evil in his eyes. Vaella looked up to face him as the Kingslayer looked down at her.

"Traitor." Vaella let out of spite for the man, still unable to move. Jaime laughed at the girl's whisper and casually walked out of the Throne Room only to hear Vaella's cries for her father.

----------•.❦.•---------
𝐚/𝐧:

𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐮 𝐬𝐦 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠!!!
𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐎 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐈𝐌 𝐒𝐎 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊

𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 ☟︎
    • vaella is NOT a perfect oc
          -she may be considered "morally grey"
    • daenerys is around 17-18 making vaella 16
    • PLEASE UNDERSTAND that vaella had     much love and sorrow for her father because she does not understand how mad he really was
         - her love for him becomes a motive