Falling in love

Chapter 8

"Damn Sis! is that what your wearing?"
"What? is it bad?"
"you're kidding me right you look hot!"

As Beth was looking at herself in the mirror, skin tight navy bandage dress skimming her hands against her curves she knew he would love it. She had to get something to wear for her date with Rio since she only packed sundresses and tops and jeans. She even got sexy lingerie for under the dress. As she was touching up her hair and makeup telling Annie about the twin's night routine, not like she didn't already how to mind them, Beth was just nervous. It had been more then 20 years since she had been on a date.
"Are you coming back tonight? do I need earplugs?" laughed Annie.
"Shut up" Beth rolling her eyes.
"Please all he does is eye fucks you when you're in the room".
"No, he doesn't and don't swear in front of the babies" Beth laughs.
"Sure, sure"

Knock Knock knock

Soon as Beth opened the door Rio's Jaw dropped. He was dressed in a button up with a casual blazer and jeans looked good as ever.
"Damn mamma you look beautiful".
as he muzzled into her neck and whispered into her ear
"How am I meant to make it through dinner, you're killing me mama".

Handing her a bouquet of peonies and roses shades of white and pink. She loved them as she was putting them in a vase, he went over to the twins and kissed them hello. Isabella wanted Rio to hold her, as he held her, she muzzled her head in the same spot looking up at him touching his eagle tattoo it was her favourite thing to do with him since the first day they meet. Always looking at her dad an awe it was the cutest thing Beth thought. Christopher was getting so fast now with his crawling there was no stopping him, Rio was cheering him on as he wiggled his chunky legs over to his dad, with both babies in his arms he kissed them goodbye handed them to Annie.
"Don't do anything I would do," laughed Annie.

Hand in hand they walked to Rio's G-wagon, Rio opened the car door for Elizabeth as he was checking her out, she slipped in the car.
"So, where we are going" she asked. 
"It's a surprise" he smiled.

They stopped at this massive high-rise building, Rio handing his keys to the valet, Walked to the elevators and the elevator attendant pushed level 71. It was so fancy she would never step foot in a place like this. The restaurant was the "highlands" she heard about this place on some food blog. Looked beautiful at night it was overlooking the Detroit skyline she was in awe, as Rio just watched her. As they were walking to their tables people were staring at them.

"Why is everyone staring".
"Baby it's not me their staring at".

As he bit his lips, Beth giggled he always made her feel sexy and desirable.

"Umm this place is fancy".
"I'm as silent partner in this place, you like it?"
"we'll see how the food is first, but my company depends on the end of the night" she giggled.
Rio just smirked "don't start baby or I'll rip that dress off you".

As they were waiting of their dinner, Elizabeth was slipping on Bourbon just watching the skyline, Rio was sipping on tequila on the rocks taking in Elizabeth as his view. He was thinking how fucking beautiful she was, her curves, her smile, her eyes even the way she spoke. It melted him every time, tonight was going to be special, and he wanted her to know how much he loved her.

Once they finished dinner, he asked if she felt like dessert, she shook her head no whispered in his ear.
"I want you instead".

He swallowed waving his hand at the waiter for the bill. They couldn't get out of the restaurant fast enough. He kissed her as they waited for the valet.
"Where now?"
"it's a surprise baby".
"Full if surprise's tonight hey" she winked.

They pulled up at an apartment building went into the basement parking as they walked to the elevators he couldn't stop touching and kissing her, it was so intense she felt like  she could just rip her dress off but she wanted him to wait.

As he opened his door to his apartment candles were lit in a few places romantic music playing in the apartment and another bouquet of peonies and roses on the kitchen island. His apartment was modern and rustic it was Rio, it looked like his old loft but more walls.

"How did you set this up?"
"Perks of being the boss" he smirked.
"Now I can fuck you anywhere baby".

As he went to pull her dress up, she waved her finger and walked him to the couch and turned around.
"Unzip me" her eyes were so seductive.
She slipped out of her dress, his eyes taking in every bit of her body, she had a teal blue bra and thong on with black lace set around it. As she slipped out of her high heels, she kissed him and pushed him down on the couch. Unbuckling his belt and slipping his jeans down putting her hand on his cock as she went to kiss him and whispered in his ear "time for dessert now" he just swallowed and taking this in, fuck she was so sexy he didn't know how long he would last.

She slowly licked his length, spitting on it and rubbing her hands on his cock till she finally put all of him in her mouth looking up at him. She pushed her own head down and started deep throating and taking it all in. he gently put his hands on her head pushing down slightly "slow down baby ....fuck I'm gonna cum" she went a little deeper and before she knew it he was spilling in her mouth she swallowed and licked him clean.

She got up an sat next to me him as he softly kissed her on head. He sat there as he recovered from the best blow job he ever had. He went to the fridge an gave her a bottle of water. She was watching him as he pulled out chilled glasses putting ice in them pulling out a bourbon bottle and pouring some liquid into the glasses handing her a glass. As she sat there, he pulled her on top of him.

"I'm gonna miss this when you leave". 
"You talking about my boobs or me"
They both laughed.
"Both baby"
he muzzled his face in her boobs and then worked his way up to her ear "I think it's my turn for dessert now"  he flipped her on her back laying her down on the couch kissing his way to her belly slowly moving down kissing on top of her thong an as he slipped her thong to the side licking her lips reaching for her sensitive spot she was so wet as she watched him work his way down. He slipped a finger in as he licked her clit working his fingers in and out. He sucked her clit harder, slipped two fingers in pumping them faster and faster as he licked and sucked her clit, she was holding the sides of the couch she was on the edge then all a of sudden a moan and her shouting "fuck I'm Cumming" she felt like he blacked out in that moment. He smiled a satisfied grin, as she laid there.

Beth walked around his apartment taking everything in, with a drink in her hand she looked at the night skyline near his window terrace and how peaceful it was. Rio slipped in behind her hugging her waist and with his head resting on her neck. This was the perfect moment for him to let her know.
"I've got something for you".
There was black box with a white ribbon wrapped in a beautiful bow.
"You didn't have to give me anything".
"I wanted to".
She opened it: rose gold necklace with 6 small pendants, the first initials of her kids it was so dainty, it was perfect against her creamy white skin.
"Thank you it's beautiful... I love it".
He turned her around and grabbed it out of the box putting the necklace on her, he kissed her neck from behind.

"Elizabeth, I don't know how it happened, but this is the happiest I've been in long time you, the babies I've realized since the other night I'm falling in love with you".

Beth was silent she took a breath in looked up at him with his dark alluring eyes.
"I was scared you weren't feeling the same as me and maybe it was the twins seeing you be with them, I'm also falling in love with you my heart belongs to you here".

"Time to make love now baby" as he pulled her hand to his bedroom.
They made love to each other that night and its was most intense sex Beth ever had, she lost count how many times he made her cum. She knew her heart belonged to him since coming back here.