Fight or flight

Chapter 10

Beth had never seen Rio stressed before. He was always cool, calm, and collected.
"Tell me exactly what happened".
"Said the twins were cute, for me to tell you he said hi, rumours of you being with a housewife were true and that he didn't know you had twin babies".

Rio was silent.

"Should I be worried, don't lie to me either!"
"He's a rival gang leader he's been wanting my turf since you left".

Elizabeth knew it was too good to be true, their happy bubble had officially popped.

Rio was on the phone non-stop it had been hours since the encounter with the mysterious man. 

"Elizabeth, I need you to start packing I've got us a flight out of here taking you back to Cali".
"What I can't leave yet".
"You have to... it's for your own safety and the twins please darling".
"What about my sister and Marcus?"
"she's coming to, package deal. I've got security for Marcus their safe".

Before they knew it, they were in the G-wagon heading to a private airport. Rio had a private jet ready to go as they were packing the suitcases in the plane Beth had to tell ruby she was leaving early.

Ruby "Hey what's up B".
"I have to leave back to California I'm already flying out sorry I couldn't say bye in person, please send my wishes to Sarah and I'll tell you more when I can".
"What happened"
"I can't say for now".
"Ok your safe yeah?"
"Yeah, I've got to go ... Hate you".
"Hate your face".

Elizabeth was holding Christopher nervously she couldn't believe they were in this situation, looking across from her Isabella was nestled in Rios neck her favourite spot. Annie was talking to Mick and Dags about Oreos out of all things. Rio was still looking stressed he never wanted to bring them into this mess. As he was holding his baby girl, he couldn't picture his life without them. He had to come up with plan for now his only option was to take away them from Detroit.

When they landed there was 2 Black Range rovers parked up waiting for them driving them to a mansion that Rio had hired it had a full security system.
Beth was in awe the place was huge and it resembled a Spanish villa, as they walked into the place it had a massive kitchen with a huge island with double ovens, butler's pantry, swimming pool, basketball court and endless amount of grass 8 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms this was Elizabeth's dream house. Elizabeth's other kids were coming soon as they landed, it was one way to meet mum's new boyfriend.

The bell rang. the kids all came out of the Mercedes SUV soon as they saw Beth with Christopher they all swamped her with kisses and hugs and the questions non-stop. Rio was standing aside with Isabella once the kids noticed he was holding Isabella.
Kenny "hey I remember you, you helped me with my maths one time, and I've seen you at the park" looking at Rio and Elizabeth
"Yeah, you can call me Rio".
Jane "Hey your Marcus's dad"
"yeah"
"Jane, right?" nodded her head yes, Rio putting his hand to shake her hand.

Emma and Danny stayed by Beth's side.
"Hey guys this is Rio".
They were both shy but waved hello, they all walked back into the house.
Annie popped out "Hey did you guys miss your favourite Aunty".
With her arms wide open, they all jumped on top of her laughing.

"Well, that went better than expected" Beth said.

The kids were running around the place was huge, they all wanted to jump in the pool, so they all got dressed, Beth had matching little swimmers for Christopher and Isabella.
"Come on ma you can't be serious" laughed Rio.
"What they look so cute".
The twins were laughing at Rio as he was making silly faces at them.

When everyone got in the pool Elizabeth was getting lunch ready when Kenny came in watching his mum "So is Rio the twin's dad?"
Elizabeth was caught off guard it took her a minute to answer but she knew Kenny was old enough to understand now.

"Yes, he is baby are you ok with that?"
"I guess, are you together now? I remember you were sad when I asked about the twin's dad".
"We are now, he's really good with the babies and he adores them, I was sad because it we weren't ready to be a family yet but we are now"
"Are you going to forget about us now".
"Omg Kenny, I would never ever forget about you know mummy just went to see Sarah and Aunt Ruby, I promise you, ok?
"Ok mum I just missed you".
"I missed you to baby, now go swim lunch will be ready soon".

Rio was standing near the kitchen watching the interaction with Kenny and Elizabeth.
"Jesus!  your like a ninja" whelped Elizabeth
"So were a family now hey?"
"I guess, he caught me off guard but he's old enough to understand what's going on".
Rio hugging her from behind muzzling her neck.
"I'm sorry we had to leave early and that we had to let the kids know earlier".
Elizabeth smiled shrugging her shoulders "oh well it's your chance to leave before walking on the crazy train".
"Oh, c'mon darling its abit too late to back out now" kissing her neck
"Let's get out there before Annie says something she shouldn't, help me bring these out please".
It was a nice relaxing afternoon to end such a shit morning. Rio was hugging Elizabeth from behind near the pool the kids were watching and Jane yells out "mum is Marcus's dad your boyfriend" she laughed "aww mum, are you going to get married" yelled Emma.
They all just laughed.

Once the kids were in Bed. It was the first time since the encounter with the mysterious man that Rio and Elizabeth were alone. She just wanted to be close to him and for him to never leave but she knew better.

As he sat on the bed, he was watching her put her night creams on, she walked by him he grabbed her by the hands and pulled her into him.
"I've been waiting all day for this".
Cupped her face as she looked at him pulling her in for a Kiss its was intense, she pulled his shirt off and he ripped her robe off she was naked as she knew there was point in putting on a nightie "you're killing me ma" Beth giggled.

He grabbed and lifted her on the bed as he kissed her working his way to her neck, licked her tits and cupping her boobs going to each nipple working his way down to her belly. Slowly rubbing his thumb over her sensitive spot as went to back to her kissing her so intense like he was so hungry for her. he slipped a finger in as he licked on her clit and working his mouth all over her spot sucking and licking each time making her moan it was so intense as clawed the bedding on each side of her, as he is slipping two fingers pumping his fingers to her sweet spot as he licks and sucks her clit she moans. Elizabeth is so close when she yells "baby I'm gonna cum.... ahhh keep going mmm ahhh OMG!" As she laid there having a moment, he just smiled giving her satisfied grin.

She grabbed his cock an started to rub his head on her wet dripping pussy he couldn't wait then thrusted in her he was thrusting so fast as she grabbed his cheeks an pushing into him deeper as he's going faster kissing into her neck leaving love bites on her neck and tits before she knew it he was rubbing her clit and he thrusted into her making her cum a second time "Rio I'm Cumming" he went even deeper then he grunted as cummed into her. As they he laid on top of her, he was kissing he sweetly on her body, he slipped off going to the bathroom as he wiped her clean and himself putting his boxes on. As they lay in the bed Rio pulled her into him as looked into each other's eyes, just the silence as they held hands, falling asleep like this.