Bio:

Name: Y/N L/N

Age: 20,000 (looks around 17)

Alias: Void, Over Nu Etherion Void, O.N.E. Void, and the hybrid. 

Hair color: black

Eye color: blue 

Gender: male 

Race: Half-human half-Other 

Personality: Cold, cruel, ruthless, heartless, brutal, merciless, vengeful, and calculating. 

Appearance: 

Armor: 

Powers and abilities: 

Superhuman: speed, strength, endurance, agility, reflexes, stamina, and versatile. 

Skills: Hand-to-Hand combat, hacking, swordsmanship, and marksmanship.

Satan Gravity: 

Cat Leaper: 

Wormhole: 

Protection Matrix: 

Elemental manipulation: Fire, water, earth, wind, metal, lightning, and ice.

Sclerokinesis: 

Clairvoyance: 

Invisibility: 

Hypervelocity: 

Teleportation: 

Duplication: 

Telepathy: 

Backstory: Y/N L/N was from 20,000 years in the future of an alter Earth living with his parents as the human population during that time was less half percent. This Earth's OSF along with Y/N's parents have been developing a project that can put an end to all Others. However, an accident accrued that not only killed Y/N's parents, but caused Y/N to have metamorphosis. 

But unlike most people who have been turned into Others, Y/N had regained his human form, thus becoming a half-breed and gaining multiple powers that OSF member has before. However,  after the death of his parents and the OSF covering up the project, he harbors a strong hatred towards humanity, desiring nothing more than its extinction.

He would end up killing the remaining humans in this Earth until he was the solve-survivor. When he discovered the existences of another Earth, he would his Cat Leaper ability which he inherited from his mother and traveled to the past of this alternate Earth. 

This will be my first Scarlet Nexus male reader so bear with me. Anyway, do you want us to have a harem or a love interest? 

Let me know what you guys think at the comments below, peace out!