Chapter 1: Friend or Foe

After traveling to the past in this alternate Earth, Y/N had been killing Others in order to get stronger. He was getting used to this Earth's environment. He was seen at the Mizuhagawa District walking around the abandoned construction site. 

Y/N: This Earth... its population hasn't lost more humans than mine. Yet, it still has the same OSF who've been conducting experiments with psionics and metamorphosis.  

Just then, Y/N sees and notice something is coming down.

Y/N: More Others. 

Something crashed landed on the ground as the smoke clear to reveal Other monsters.

The Brawn Yawn opens its mouth as it aims its cannon at Y/N and fires

The Brawn Yawn opens its mouth as it aims its cannon at Y/N and fires. However, Y/N generates a protection shield to protect himself from the bullets. 

Lesser Others went to attack, but Y/N unleashed a torrent of water from his right hand which blasted them back and got them wet. He then placed his left on the water and charged an electrical surge that electrocuted them to death.

Once they were taken care of, Y/N can focus on the Brawn Yawn. He used his Invisibility power to make himself invisible to the naked eye. Then, he thrust his arm in its mouth and pulls the machine gun out of it, causing it to roar in pain.

Y/N: (became visible, arm glows green) Magimech Attack! Gravity Fist!

Y/N charges his gravity power into his arm and thrust a fist on the Brawn Yawn's body as the impact cause a crack before it exploded. He reacted and dodge the charge from the Auger Sabbat as it prepare the charge again.

Y/N: Bring it. 

The Auger Sabbat charged at Y/N again, but he grabbed its horn and ripped it off its head before using it to stab on its back. The Auger Sabbat roars in pain before getting frozen into solid ice and then shattered by his ice manipulation. 

Y/N: Too easy. I expected more of a challenge than this. 

More Others came and surrounded Y/N, but he jumped up in the air and waved his hand as rock spikes came through the ground and stab right through most of them.