Prologue: A Scarlet world begin in Void

It all started at a city which was on fire as buildings became crumbling and people were running for their lives. A barrage of both  fire and lightning blasts along with ice shards were being fired which began killing, burning, electrocuting, or freezing people to death. 

The military and some special forces have been firing their weapons and some other powers, but they prove to be ineffective against this individual who unleashed a blast that annihilated them. 

A little girl was running while holding her teddy before she tripped over rock and fell. She heard footsteps behind her as she saw a silhouette of an armored being behind the fire with glowing red eyes. 

(20,000 years earlier, in an alter Earth) 

???: After completing an intense training regimen, two young recruits have become Scarlet Guardians, the brave warriors who protect our planet from harm.

Two teen-age boys were inside a building having a standoff, their names are Yuito Sumeragi and Nami Karman. 

Yuito is a young teenager soldier with short, dark brown black hair with six dyed red streaks and red eyes. He wears a Black OSF Samurai Battle garb which consists of a black hooded jacket, his accessories are four black pockets strapped with red straps, long black pants and black boots with grey piece strapped on top of his sole. He wears a black glove on his left hand. He has an earring-like cuff on his left ear.

Nagi is also a young teenager solider with brown hair with brown eyes

Nagi is also a young teenager solider with brown hair with brown eyes. He wears a belt around his clothes with. He wears a black pants with black and gray boots. 

Nagi: Privite Frist Class Yuito Sumeragi

Nagi: Privite Frist Class Yuito Sumeragi. And... Private First Class Nagi Karman, on the scene! Just before their journey begins, these brave Other Suppression Force members will demonstrate their great powers and-

Yuito: Nagi.

Yuito cuts Nagi off as his katana flys out of his sheath by his Psychokinesis power.

Yuito:  Stop talking (grabs his katana) and fight!