Chapter 2: Encounter

The scene starts at Suzaku area in emergency lockdown due to an incoming Other invasion as NDS soldiers are escorts civilians to safety.

NDS soldier: Proceed to shelter calmly and quickly!

The sky had a few bright lights glowing as turrets have been active and aimed at the sky. Pods have been seen falling from the sky as the turrets began firing at the pods, most of which have been destroyed while some went past their sight.

Meanwhile, when the defenses are firing at the incoming Others from the sky, Seto platoon running across the streets.

???: (coms) Anti-Other flat took care of eighty five percent, the rest are descending. 

Yutio heard a voice before a red Vision appeared in front of him, revealing a boy with short black hair that has a small pike on his left, and grey eyes named Wataru Frazer.

Water is an OSF Operator in charge of Seto's Platoon. He is the older identical twin of Haruka Frazer, who is also an operator. His slight frame and effeminate behaviour causes him to be frequently mistaken for a girl. He seems to be annoyed at correcting people about his gender, but hasn't considered changing his look at all and doesn't really seem to care. Despite his looks, he has a dynamic personality.

Wataru: (coms) I just realized I never introduced myself before

Wataru: (coms) I just realized I never introduced myself before. The name's Wataru Frazer. Extra censoring communication. Yo know, telepathy. Supporting you guys from HQ. Seto platoon, head to point E. Kyoka platoon, you'll be attacking the Others at point F. 

Seto platoon were near the location of the Others that landed.

Seto: Seto platoon here, target is confirmed. 

Nagi: (excited) Alright, let's show them what Scarlet Guardians can do! We'll throttle them!

Wataru: (coms) Nagi, Yuito, you two stand by at the rear guard position and wait for back up. 

Nagi: (shocked) Huh?! 

Kagero: You shouldn't be so eager to die on your first day.

Nagi: But-

Seto: That's an order.

Nagi: (stayed quiet)

Yuito: Yes sir.

Nagi: Understood...

Seto: (to Kagero, Hanabi, and Tsugumi) Let's go. 

Kagero: Think of today as a learning experience. (went invisible) 

Then the rest of the platoon went to fight the Others, but not before Hanabi looks at her two friends, feeling bad because of it before continuing forward.

Nagi: We can't blame the, we are from the volunteer faction. 

But what the platoon didn't realize is that Y/N was at the top of the building, watching the whole thing unfold.