🍋💜BV - Sleeping Beauty

TW: Yandere themes, rough sex, bodily restraint, somnophilia

Note: somnophilia refers to the act of having consensual sex with someone while they are asleep. 

Also this is my first smut chapter so I hope you guys enjoy it!

===============

We agreed on this, so I don't know why I was surprised to see him on top of me with mine and his clothes already off and him slowly moving the tip of his cock in and out of me, groaning. This was the agreement after all, if I fell asleep before him, I agreed that he could do what he wanted with me.

I didn't open my eyes at first, wanting to go back to sleep. That was until I felt him pull out and the warmth of his cum run along my lower abdomen and my thighs. When I opened my eyes and looked up at him he had a guilty look on his face and he was already staring down at me.

"I'm sorry Y/n.. I had to, you looked so vulnerable and soft.." The turtle mumbled as he looked at me with lustful yet guilty eyes. He continued to grind his still erect penis against my thighs as I laid there. I used my free hand that wasn't handcuffed to the bed to reach up and hold the side of his face. "It's okay Don.." I whispered groggily.

A small smile crept onto his face as he leant down and kissed me deeply. My core felt lonely without him inside of me. I moved my hips up against him, wanting more now that I was more awake. A low chur left his throat as he lined himself back up with my wet folds and shoved himself back in, so half of his penis was inside of me. I let out a small yelp of both surprise and pain as I looked up at him, tears threatening to fall from my eyes.

"Shh dove.. I got you.." He whispered before he slowly started to move. He placed both his hands on my hips, giving gentle squeezes as he moved. Soon the pain had subsided and I leaned my head back and closed my eyes, moaning out softly. His speed only increased after hearing my voice, his hands squeezing tighter. I was definitely going to have bruises in the morning.

As he sped up my back arched and he wrapped one of his hands under my back where it had arched and pulled me closer. "F-feels good..." I whispered between pants and moans as I wrapped my arms around him and held him close.

As my moans grew louder his pace grew faster and rougher. The bed was shaking from how hard he was going. I was moaning out loudly practically screaming out his name as my high grew near. I could tell his high was growing near by how he bit the crook of my neck roughly. He always bit that same spot when he grew near, it was so often I had his teeth marks scarred on that spot.

We were both moaning and panting as he held me close to his plastron. I moaned out his name loudly as I came. Soon after I felt him release inside of me. We both sat there panting with me in his lap for a few minutes before he tilted my head up and kissed me softly. "I love you my little dove.." He whispered quietly before he lifted me off of him and laid me back down on the bed.

He cuddled me against his chest and soon fell asleep. I cuddled into him and sighed softly, this almost made me forget he was holding me captive. I wished things would go back to how they once were, years ago when we first started dating. But it was just hope, maybe one day we'll be able to get back to that place.

===============

Word count: 616