CHAPTER 90

After eating the braised pork, Zhou Yan couldn't help but say a few words. Not to mention the kindness this little girl had towards him, he couldn't let it go just because of this mouthful of braised pork, so that he could have a toothpaste from time to time in the future. No matter.

Zhou Yan just said a few words casually, but he didn't expect the words to hit the target. Fang Yuxi's face immediately turned ugly, and anger surged in her heart.

Didn't Professor Zhou hit the mark? There will always be people with crooked thoughts in this world. You can't prevent them no matter how hard you try. You have to be strong yourself. She has been a little drifting during this period, and she will have to change it in the future.

"I remember, Professor Zhou, please eat slowly, and I will give you delicious food in the future."

However, Fang Yuxi is still very grateful for Professor Zhou's reminder. It doesn't matter how grateful Zhou Yan is to her. As long as he doesn't have bad intentions towards her, it's good to give her a few words like an elder. After all, this person is really good. Knowledgeable, really capable.

"By the way, Professor Zhou, I heard that there will be a few people who have been transferred to the village in the past few days. I don't know if they are the same people as you. You will have company in the future. A person from the province lives alone. Here, I am worried that you will be picked up by the wolf coming down from the mountain."

Since someone kindly reminded her, she reciprocated the favor. According to what she knew in her previous life, it seemed that new decentralized personnel would be coming in a few days. Although she didn't know who they were, it would be good for Professor Zhou to be prepared. After all, The harmony between these devolved personnel is not so harmonious.

"Oh! Someone is here again. It's okay. I also have a companion. You are worried that I will be picked up by a wolf. I am worried too. This broken cowshed needs a good rest. Otherwise, it will be picked up by a wolf this winter. Could freeze to death."

Zhou Yan smiled mockingly to himself. Life is not easy for people who are released under the current environment. He is also frightened living at the foot of the mountain. Having a companion makes him more courageous. Having someone to support each other makes life easier. Some.

"Yeah, I don't know if he is the same person as you." Fang Yuxi was a little itchy thinking about the abilities of these decentralized people. These people are the best in various fields. If she could learn even a little bit from them, That would be of great use to her.

"I don't know, but if someone really wants to come, you can't come as openly as you are now. If there is someone with evil intentions, it will bring trouble to you." Although it is a good thing for him that someone can support each other, but in this way Some things cannot be kept in the light.

"I know, I'm not that stupid." Fang Yuxi pursed her lips, she still knew this.

After talking to Zhou Yan for a while, after he finished eating, Fang Yuxi left a bag of eggs and then went home with the bowl and chopsticks.

She was a little worried. She couldn't bear to see Professor Zhou Yan today. She was suffering too much. She didn't know if the other party received the letter she sent?

I hope this letter gets into Uncle Ou's hands, otherwise I'm afraid something bad will happen. After all, they are all father's comrades, and it's a lot of friendship to be entrusted to relatives. If it really messes up other people's affairs, she will really be embarrassed to see her father.

It was understandable that she didn't know about this matter in her previous life, but now that she knows about it, she can't ignore it, and she doesn't know what happened to this matter in her previous life. If the final result is not good, she really owes others a lot. We must not let this mess up.

No matter how worried Fang Yuxi was, time passed as usual. Fang Yuxi had been vigilant for several days, but she did not find the troublemaker appearing again. Instead, her too tight nerves made her panic.

After a few days passed, she gradually became less nervous and lived her own life, but she was still as vigilant as she should be. No one was caught, and no one could tell when she would jump out again.

It was better to live a lively life, but the yard was a little empty and too quiet, so Fang Yuxi asked Aunt Qiu Ju to find two chicks and two ducklings for herself.

Originally, she wanted to raise ten chickens and ducks, but unfortunately now her family has strict requirements for raising chickens and ducks. There is only one person in her family, and she can only raise two chickens and two ducks at most.

She has no choice but to raise two first. Anyway, she won't rely on the chickens and ducks to eat eggs. When the chickens and ducklings grow up, she can eat eggs openly. Unlike now, she wants to eat eggs. Eggs are also an excuse to go to the mountains to collect wild eggs.

Based on An's consideration, after raising chickens and ducks, Fang Yuxi took out a ferocious little wolf dog from the space. The little wolf dog had just been separated from its mother. It was full of flesh, soft and very cute. She played with her when she was a child. , I can even look after the door for her when she grows up.

There were a few more small animals in the house, and Fang Yuxi's small yard suddenly exuded vitality. Even if she was alone, it would not seem empty or silent.

With the cries of chickens and ducks looking for food ringing in her ears, and the cute puppies that only know how to circle around her at her feet, her life was much more interesting than before.

Since raising a puppy, Fang Yuxi feels that her life has become much more promising. No wonder so many people in later generations raise cats and dogs, and they raise them so carefully, when their emotional sustenance is placed on cats and dogs. At that time, they were so cute and caring.

From sunrise to sunset, Fang Yuxi lived a regular life, with the exception of a little puppy. Just when Fang Yuxi thought the life would be so peaceful, Dongsheng Village stirred up trouble again.

The educated youths Liu Qinghe talked about, as well as the decentralized personnel known to Fang Yuxi, came to this small village one after another, instantly breaking the peace of the village.

When the educated youth came to the village, she was afraid that she would be the first person she saw except the person who went to pick someone up.

That day, she happened to be taking Yuqian, her little wolfdog, out for a walk. She happened to see a carriage pulling seven educated youths back at the entrance of the village.

Not to mention what the seven educated youths looked like, anyway, the first thing she saw was the dark face of Liu Jianguo. Although Liu Jianguo was good at studying, he was not a bad person. Although he disliked trouble when the educated youths came, he would not give them any trouble. They look at it with face.

The Reborn Military Pet: The 60-year old wife is so hotजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें