Catherine

Catherine had just closed her eyes, it was her death day and she was on her deathbed.

After a few minutes, she opened her eyes confused on how she was alive.

*Meanwhile somewhere else*

“Is she okay?” Someone asked.

“Yes your godliness, but can I just ask why you decide to give these Queens a second chance at life?” An angel asked.

“Because they deserve it after what one of the most abusive person, plus some of their families put them through” He replied.

“Especially Anne Boleyn?” The angel raised her eyebrow.

“Yes, because she's just misunderstood now let's keep an eye on them and see how things go for Catherine and Anne” He said.

“Okay your Godliness” The angel replied again.

*With Catherine*

Catherine looked around until her eyes landed on a desk with a piece of paper on it and she got up to go and pick it up.

There was a mirror beside the wooden desk and when she went to see what the paper was about she stopped in her tracks and looked in the mirror.

‘Why do I look so… different?’ Catherine thought confused.

She stared at herself for a good few minutes before moving her attention to the desk and picked up the paper.

“Dear Catherine of Aragon, I brought you back 500 years into the future and gave you and five other women a second chance at life to enjoy it without a certain ex husband ruining it” The letter said.

Catherine was shocked.

Shock that she was brought back five hundred years into the future and in a new body.

‘The paper said five other women so let me go look around this palace’ Catherine thought as she exited out of the room.

She walked down the hall and stopped at a door that had the initials A.B.

‘There's only one person whose name starts and ends with those letters, please let it be her’ Catherine thought as she gently opened the door and went inside.

She slowly walked to the bed and saw a brown skin woman sleeping.

Catherine looked around and her eyes landed on a letter.

‘Another letter!’ Catherine thought again and went to pick it up.

‘Dear Anne Boleyn, you and five other women have been reincarnated 500 years into the future which has changed over the years, you all will learn how this world works, these world has changed since then when you were still alive’

Catherine put the note on the table and looked back at Anne.

‘It really is you, 'she thought as she smiled softly.