The Talk

Anne didn't know how to voice her apologies to Catherine properly so she avoided her, as for Jane she didn't know how to feel about talking to the woman who stole Henry from her then again, History repeats itself...

She stole Henry from Catherine and for Karma Henry took interest in Jane.

Even though she never loved Henry at first since she was still in love with Henry Percy she did grew to love him.

Henry betrayed her just because she had a daughter, don't get her wrong Anne did love Elizabeth before her death.

She saw all who was at her beheading.

Jane, two and a few months old Elizabeth, her uncle, her old fiance.

|¬|

It was night time and the Queens decided to turn in for sleep.

They each retired to their rooms that was assigned to them and have their names.

Anne retired to her room and went through her closet looking for a nightie to wear.

She found a thing that resembles a monkey(a onesie) and decided to wear it even though it will be embarrassing.

She went to lie down and try to sleep.

*Two hours later*

It was hard for Anne to fall asleep since it's dark and the dark reminds her of when she was imprisoned until her execution.

*Knock* *Knock*

"Come in" Anne said and the door opened to reveal Catherine.

"Can... We talk?" Catherine asked nervously which Anne took note of.

Catherine's never nervous, this is a first.

"Sure.." Anne replied nervously still fearing Catherine hating her.

Catherine sensed her nervousness but decided to ignore it.

Catherine walked closer until she reached the bed.

"Can I sit?" Catherine asked and Anne nodded her head yes.

Catherine sat down by Anne.

"Can I asked you a question?" Catherine said.

"If you want" Anne answered.

"Why do you always avoid me and always seem scared of me?" Catherine asked bluntly going straight to the point.

Anne paused and looked down at her lap.

"It's because of what happened in the past" Anne started, Catherine just listened.

"I already told you that I forgave you" Catherine assured her.

"Yeah but that's not gonna take away the regret and guilt" Anne replied.

"I guess it's not, anyways why are you still up?" Catherine asked.

"Don't like the dark, reminds me of the tower when I was imprisoned" Anne explained.

"Would you like it if I stay with you?" Catherine asked Anne.

"If you want" Anne said.

"I want to make you feel comfortable so I'm staying with you" Catherine replied.

Anne smiled a genuine smile at Catherine and let her crawled into bed and laid down with her to sleep.

End of chapter.

The ships won't be Canon just yet.

Things that are going to happen in the series but not in this other:

1.The Queens and their insecurities

2.A chatfic(not all will be in a chat, some is in IRL)

3.Anne going to an eye doctor and buying prescription glasses.

4.The ships becoming Canon.

5.Suicide attempt and self-harm topics

6.lots of Anne angst.

7.The kids coming back.

The kids won't come back in a second chance at life, that's why I made the series.

Should I make Henry come back just for the drama? Probably won't because I don't know how to do that kind of drama.