100

~Chapter 100~

She had seen Wu Xi's face on the ancient Wutong tree next to Jing You Lake that supported the Fox Clan. It was not unreasonable for A Yin, the Water Condensation Beast, to be inexplicably familiar with Wu Xi.

The fire phoenix's and sycamore tree is a natural neighbor, relying on each other and growing up with it.

It's just that senior Wu Xi live in Jing You Lake of the Fox Clan for a long time, so why would he return to Wutong Island? Even though Feng Yin had lived through many years, she still had a lot of curiosity. When she looked up and saw her master's expression was strange, and her heart for gossip was suddenly aroused, and she walked closer to the sycamore tree. 

"Your Majesty Feng Ran?" Wu Xi looked at Feng Ran, his voice rose and fell slightly, and it was clear and sweet. He was not as old as he was in Jing You Lake.

"Senior Wu Xi." Feng Ran jumped down from the tree and landed in front of Wu Xi. The moment she landed, all the complicated sadness in her eyes disappeared. When their eyes met, they were already calm. 

Wu Xi's eyes flicked over Feng Ran's face, and the seventy thousand years of waiting and waiting left only bitterness in front of Feng Ran's "senior".

After achieving nirvana, a fire phoenix keeps its memory, appearance, and divine power in the rebirth; however, its emotions are like the smoke and clouds of the past, and it appears as though it is reborn. 

Wu Xi waited for 70,000 years, but after all, it was not Feng Yan who came back.

"Seventy thousand years have passed, and the elders also feel that they were too decisive back then, forcing the senior to leave the Phoenix Clan and wandering around to this day. Now that the past is over, why don't the senior return to Wutong Island?" Feng Ran said to Wu Xi. She glanced at him and said, "Senior Wu Wen has been waiting for you to come back."

The ancestral trees of Wutong are twins, Wu Wen is the elder brother and Wu Xi is the younger brother. However, 60,000 years ago, the three realms suffered from the Tribulation of Chaos, and the Phoenix Clan was not spared. Wu Wen was willing to turn into a tree forever to nourish the Phoenix Clan, and he no longer fell into the trance.

"He has his destiny." Wu Xi shook his head and looked at Feng Ran, "And you..." He covered his eyes with memories and said with a smile: "You also have your destiny. I heard that you are about to be promoted to a god. After entering the God Realm, I am afraid that I will never see you again in the future, so I returned to Wutong Island to see you, which can be regarded as ending a relationship that happened 70,000 years ago."

Seeing the relief in his eyes, Feng Ran breathed a sigh of relief and couldn't help but sigh.

Back then, Wu Xi and Feng Yan were a match in the God Realm. If it hadn't been for that battle between gods and devils, and Feng Yan died to protect Wu Xi. Senior Wu Xi would not have done something unforgivable to the Phoenix Clan and be expelled and wander in the three realms.

"I came back not just to meet Your Majesty, but I also had something to tell you."

"Oh? What's the matter?" 

Wu Xi suddenly raised his eyes and looked in the direction where Feng Yin was hiding behind the ancestral tree. Feng Yin was startled and hid quickly. If she was caught for doing something as disgraceful as being a bastard, it would really bring disgrace to her, the Phoenix Queen.

At this moment, Feng Ran took two steps towards the ancestral tree, blocking Wu Xi's probing gaze and said, "Senior Wu Xi."

Wu Xi withdrew his gaze and said, "A thousand years ago, I was resting in the Fox Clan's Jing You Lake and met several children."