𝟎𝟏𝟖 , 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑠'𝑠 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑙

Please vote & comment

┌─── ༺♥༻ ───┐NAVIER└─── ༺♥༻ ───┘

┌─── ༺♥༻ ───┐
NAVIER
└─── ༺♥༻ ───┘

𝟎𝟏𝟖 . "MAGIC Winx!" The Winx and I yelled as the army of darkness appeared in front of the gates of Alfea. This time they carried three thrones and on the thrones the Trix sat. Icy was in the middle, Darcy on the right and Stormy on the left. The army of darkness attacked us and I whimpered softly at the loud noises they were making.

Miss Faragonda and Griffin made a barrier around Alfea which didn't hold long. Stormy used her power and destroyed it. I heard the Winx next to me gasp and then Flora attacked the storm witch however Stormy caught it and threw it away like it was nothing.

The specialists were on the front and fought against the monsters that came while fairies fought the flying monsters. Suddenly a fire burned in front of Alfea and a dragon screamed. The dragon disappeared and Bloom appeared. "Hey everybody, Mind if I join in?"

Bloom attacked Icy, however Icy dodge the attack and the three witches flew towards her. "We have to help her!" I told the Winx. My friends nodded in agreement and we flew towards the four. However too many flying monsters were there which is why I searched for a certain black-haired guy.

"Professor Cedric!" I yelled and landed next to him. "Could you concentrate more on attacking the flying monsters? The Winx and I are going to fight the Trix." With my index finger I pointed at my friends and the Trix. He nodded and I made my way back to them.

When I was next to my friends, Darcy used her power to create clones of herself and with Stormy they created a big tornado. I used my magic and made a barrier around me and the Winx. The tornado was destroyed as it came towards us and Stella attack them and the clones disappeared.

Flora shot an attack but they dodge it. When Musa created two speakers and turned on loud music Stormy lost it. Stormy turned around herself fast and created a bigger tornado than the last.

We were absorbed into it. I felt nauseous and my vision was blurry. I closed my eyes and when I opened it my vision was clear again. I felt someone grabbing my hand. I looked at Tecna who pointed behind me. Flora had passed out. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards us.

The tornado was destroyed and I almost fell because I was holding Flora who luckily woke up. "Attacking mentally is the best strategy." I remembered Professor Cedric's words from our last lesson.

I light up when I got an idea. I could sense feelings, what if I could manipulate them? "Winx could you distract them?" The Winx nodded.

Feelings control powers. Fairies controlled their powers with positive feelings and witches with negative feelings. I closed my eyes and concentrated on Darcy and Stormy's feelings. Greed. Hate. Fury.