𝟎𝟏𝟗 , 𝑡𝘩𝑒 𝑠𝘩𝑎𝑑𝑜𝑤 𝑝𝘩𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑖𝑥

Please vote & comment

┌─── ༺♥༻ ───┐NAVIER└─── ༺♥༻ ───┘

┌─── ༺♥༻ ───┐
NAVIER
└─── ༺♥༻ ───┘

𝟎𝟏𝟗 . MY summer break was great. I spent over the half of the break with Professor Cedric and Amalia in the Trillium Academy. Amalia explained to me why she told me to not trust Professor Cedric. It was because my parents knew him. They knew him because they he won the nam cultissima price which my mother handed to me. Amalia told me that my mother pitied him because his parents weren't there so she met up with him more times. He felt that he should owes something to her so he was teaching me now.

I know that my mother didn't think that he owes here anything, she just did it.

I didn't tell my professor that Amalia told me that but I guess he knew anyways. I spent the last week in Solaria by Stella. When she found out we had birthday in the same month, she thought it was a good idea to go partying. We were thrown out because Stella punched a guy who didn't accept a no for an answer.

Now we both returned to Alfea. Today there was a party and Stella couldn't find anything to wear. Meanwhile I was laying on her bed while she was searching for an outfit. The door opened and revealed Bloom. My face lit up and I stood up. "Good luck, Bloom!" I said and ran out of the room.

Finally free.

༺♥༻

"The party is starting." Flora said as we were in the courtyard, waiting for Bloom to arrive. "This is ridiculous."

"What could be taking Bloom so long?" I shrugged my shoulders while searching the red haired girl with my eyes. "Maybe she can't find the right outfit."

"I am sick of waiting already. After all I am supposed to be the one fashionably late." I lifted an eyebrow. "Stella—" I began but was interrupted by Bloom who came running while putting on her shoe, towards us. "Sorry, I am late."

"What happened to you, are you okay?" The brunette asked concern. I frowned when I saw Kiko flying with Bloom's hairband. "Yes, Flora, but I think I just shattered the landspeed record in changing clothes." She joked while Kiko put her hairband on her hair.

"Thanks, Kiko. How do I look? Is my hair okay?"

"Can I say something?" Bloom turned around showing us her clothes. "It's the skirt, right?"

"Wait a minute. I am the Fairy of beauty for reason."

"Hey, do you hear that?" Musa asked. I tried listening closer and heard motorcycles. I suppressed the urge to roll with my eyes. I liked the specialists, expect for Riven.

"It sounds like the boys!" Flora said.

"The guys?" Bloom gasped. "Stella, hurry it up!"

"Hold on, Bloom, you can't rush perfection!" Stella continued playing with Bloom's skirt while the others went to the guys. Flora and I stayed behind since we didn't have any romantically feelings towards them. Flora sighed while watching our friends with a smile on her face. I put a hand on her shoulder and smiled at her.

༺♥༻

After my friends greeted their crushes, Miss Faragonda stepped on the stage that was built for this party. "Students, Professors, welcome back! I am pleased to announce that we have restored our school to its former glory after the attack from the Army of darkness. Thanks to Professor Cedric, the damages weren't that much." Everyone clapped. Professor Cedric was standing behind the headmistress, looking as grumpy as always.

"And I also wanted to thank the fairy who ended this battle, Bloom, would you come up here, please?"

Bloom who stood next to me gasped in surprise. "Me?"

"Is anyone else here with the name Bloom? Go, Bloom!" I said and smiled at her. "Hold on!" Stella pulled the headband from Bloom's hair.

Bloom still didn't move. She shook her head. "No, wait, I can't go up there alone! We're the Winx, and I couldn't have defeated the witches without you guys. Come on, we're all going on stage!" We smiled at her and then together we went to the stage.

"And now, I welcome you to another year of Alfea!"

"I hope the whole year is gonna be this amazing."

"Yeah, me too." Flora agreed. I smiled softly and looked at the sky. Today one year ago I was new here and now I am in the second year and have many new friends and know how to use my powers.

The specialist had to leave a few hours later and the party also ended which meant that not many people in the courtyard. We waved until the specialists were out of sight and then wanted to make our way back to our dorm. "Help me." I heard a familiar voice saying. I turned around confused. Where did I hear this voice? My eyes widened when I realized where I heard that voice.

"Aisha?" My old friend came from the forest. She looked exhausted, before she fell I caught here. "Aisha! What happened?" I asked however, she passed out.

"Who is that?" The Winx asked confused and concern. "That's Aisha, she is an old friend of mine." I told them. Suddenly a ladybug flew in front of me. It scanned Aisha. One of Tecna technology. "Don't worry she is fine, she is just exhausted."

While trying to bring her in Alfea something fell from her shoulder. "What is that?" Stella asked confused. Bloom took it and looked at it. "That's a pixie. Why on earth would she have a pixie?"

Bloom told us. I remembered my mother telling me about these creatures before going to bed, however, I always thought they it was a story.

We brought Aisha into the school, on the way there, Stella asked me, "how do you know here?"

My eyes widened when I realized that I would've to tell my friends about my real identity. After all Aisha is going to recognize me. What if she tells my parents? Most importantly how will the Winx react?

┌─── ༺♥༻ ───┐
NEXT CHAPTER :
Princess of Andros
└─── ༺♥༻ ───┘

FACTS :

𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪 . Navier is now eighteen.
𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪 . Navier's parents visit every planet in the magic dimension every year. And they took Navier with them. That's how she met Aisha. They only saw each other once in the year but they were good friends.

DISCLAIMERS :
The gif doesn't belong to me . I found it on Pinterest .

Wordcount: 1065